LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? i wasnt driving that fast. :lol:

I was stuck behind the 2 people who like to stay next to eachother in each lane and don't let anyone pass, lol. Wanted to sneak up and get a better look, but there was a wall of 2 cars on my way.

ok who's got the silver 05 or 06 LGT sedan that cut me off on rt 303 in orangeburg tuesday afternoon while I was on my bike. DO NOT do it again!!

People have a little f-cking sense. Cutting off, tailgating, or stopping short in front of a motorcycle is gonna get the rider killed.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest LGT-NY

^ Amen. My friends got the 148 stiches in his leg to prove it.

Nice to see you're subscribed to the "spotted" thread again coxx. :lol:

I saw a dark gray LGT I dunno what year but I guess an 07 or 08 parked up on 9W in Congers & then another at Rt 303 auto body in Valley Cottage yesterday. It might have been the same car & just moved.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^ Amen. My friends got the 148 stiches in his leg to prove it.

Nice to see you're subscribed to the "spotted" thread again coxx. :lol:

yeah man there's no fender benders on a bike & I'm sick of telling people to stop tailgating me!.

I subscribed to bitch someone out. Not that I'd expect the coward to step forward & admit it. I just wanna fire a warning shot b/c if that guy cuts me off again I'm gonna catch him at a red light & drag him outta his car & beat the shit outta him.

Notice there's no ":lol:" in there? That's because I'm 100% serious

wear brass knuckles over your gloves.

crack his glass and scratch the paint at a red, then speed off.

:lol::lol::lol:

ok who's got the silver 05 or 06 LGT sedan that cut me off on rt 303 in orangeburg tuesday afternoon while I was on my bike. DO NOT do it again!!

People have a little f-cking sense. Cutting off, tailgating, or stopping short in front of a motorcycle is gonna get the rider killed.

eff you! you pulled out right in front of me! i should have rolled over your guinea-ass & taught you a lesson!

j/k! :wub:

next time post up his plate, no getting away from that one!:cool: