LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winnAr!! DING DING DING!!

:lol: :lol: Jesse, why does that strike you so funny? :lol: :lol: You love that story.

I love that story too :icon_wink:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Woohoo! Spotted another one today, this time out in NY by the Holland Tunnel. It was a silver LGT wagon on Canal Street making a left onto W Broadway. Jersey plates, tints, and looked to be lowered but not sure as it was a quick look.

I wasn't in my Leggy though, I was riding shotgun in my dad's Camry :icon_bigg

Edit: Forgot to mention, spotted around 1PM or so.

Guest Gitster
RBP LGT Exiting 84 East to 684 (South?) last night around 6:45pm. I honked my Supertones as I passed you continuing on 84.

............and bu11dogg2 hasn't posted yet.............did he make it back? or is he out beatin the piss outta yer... er... his car still?

:lol: :lol: he stopped by & we went to White Castle (& we got thrown out-B Boys).

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

silver STi and silver lgt wagon on the merritt last night at about 1230 doing about a buck 20 in the pouring rain.... looks like they might have been blowing off steam after a 5 hour Blinder install....

oh wait.....

today at stony brook university, stadium parking lot....OBP 05 LGT 5MT with the only visible mod being (i think) 17" BBS RGR...if you are on this board, please be my friend, cuz ur car owns my life. owned.

This AM, nice clean Red LGT..lowered.

On Morris Avenue in Union, near Kean University. I just caught a quick glimpse driving the opposite direction.

wasnt me but i do go to kean university, spring break now tho