LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nachowang,did I spot you tonight (7/23 at around 8:30 pm) driving on hudson terrace in NJ. If not, who was driving the white legacy with wing and aftermarket rims. I gave a wave from the silver LGT.

Yup that was me, thanks for the wave and sorry I wasnt quick enough to wave back. lol. I didnt notice it was a Legacy until the last second. Funny how this is the 2nd time you have spotted me. :icon_bigg

I keep seeing this black wagon with chromed up stock wheels in nyack. I gotta tell the guy/girl about this site if nobody owns up to the sighting soon
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Froggert I saw you in the parking garage in Hoboken. Car is looking real nice.

hehe, thanks! was in hobroken for a business dinner (sorta) and apparently frankie and johnnie's no longer offers valet parking.

spotted a black GT with Jersey plates gettin off the northbound thruway at exit 10 in south nyack (right after you come off the TZ bridge). Looked like no trunk spoiler, RBS grill. Black rims.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted coxx's old car still sitting at liberty subaru

really? wow. That's like a month already. I dunno :confused:

...weird, I gotta leave my car @ the stealership to get spotted?!?

:lol: he was saying MY car. My old car. :lol: Are you sayin you're car was at the dealship today & that's why I spotted you? :confused: :confused:

Been a very long time - but today I spotted a silver LGT wagon parked in the middle of Rye, NY around 1pm. De-badged, 4EAT, NY plates. Poor thing had a huge dent on the driver's rear quater panel :(

spotted a black GT with Jersey plates gettin off the northbound thruway at exit 10 in south nyack (right after you come off the TZ bridge). Looked like no trunk spoiler, RBS grill. Black rims.

Sounds like me depending on the time you saw the car. If it was about 4:20-4:30 it was probably me.

:offtopic:

I started a thread "What Color of Legacy Do you Own?"

go vote guys...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39522

i'm actually interested to see what's the most popular color sold !!! :icon_mrgr

:soap_box: ...thread hi-jacker. What the hell is the "so-cal post whore" doing in the "tri-state spooted thread"?!? You want hits? Bump it your-own-damn-self!:trolls::icon_excl

ps - voted:icon_mrgr

...No...Just being a m0Mo! I pass Liberty all the time, and I didn't know your car was there!

my bad, my duhhhhhhhhhh :lol: Wasn't payin attention there

Sounds like me depending on the time you saw the car. If it was about 4:20-4:30 it was probably me.

yep, right around 4:20 this afternoon. Musta been you then

Oh, my favorite time of day :lol:

:lol: if I ever see you around that time..... IT's ON!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

...if you ever see him around that time? ....CALL ME!

:lol: will do