LegacyGT.com

Best subaru dealer in MA

digitalh3lix

I bought my first two Subarus at Wakefield, same salesman. Then he quoted me $1,500 more than Manchester, NH Subaru for the 3.0R - then counter offered with a price only $300 more. BTW, it was the identical car - it was at a dealer in VT. So I won't be hurrying back.

Is Planet competitive on price? They emailed me back but never gave me a price, which made me concerned they were another Wakefield. I did the deal with Manchester with three emails in about 15 minutes.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my GT at IRA in Danvers, MA. Drop dead best price for both the car and my trade-in. Out the door in under 3 hours.

I bought 3 other Subarus from Nashua in Hudson, NH. Unfortunately, I could not get a decent deal going on a GT, so I went elsewhere. I do highly recommend them for service, though.

I bought my car from Natick and had no problems with that experience. But, I have had only problems with their service department. They butchered the repair job on my transmission and ended up having the car for over 3 weeks last August. The service manager was rude and unhelpful, and despite the ordeal that i went through there he now will not even look me in the eye or acknowledge my existence when i go in there. Since then, I have been to Bennington Subaru in VT, Clay Subaru, and Patrick most recently and have gotten much better service from all of them. Patrick is the most convenient to me of all of them so that will be my new service location. I had great service there with Kevin this past week.

• 3 months later...
I won't be recommending Clay Subaru in Norwood anytime soon. I've just had my first and last encounter with their service department. Sure they were $200 cheaper than Planet for a 30k service, but I guess you get what you pay for. :icon_mad:

I won't be recommending Clay Subaru in Norwood anytime soon. I've just had my first and last encounter with their service department. Sure they were $200 cheaper than Planet for a 30k service, but I guess you get what you pay for. :icon_mad:

whats wrong with the service?

my bro bought his 01 2.5rs there and always had it serviced at Norwood...no problems at all...

heh, im going for an oil change at Clay this weekend... but maybe i should go elsewhere?

back on topic... i bought my Legacy GT at MetroWest in Natick, i emailed them for a price quote, went for a test drive and bought it that day... great ppl there IMO...but its a pretty far drive for me to get it serviced there so im thinking about going to Norwood.

Still, no one can beat North End Subaru, Lunenburg MA. :D Tell them Large Marge sent ya.....Oh crap I mean Steve Scans ;)

Best service, best people, best sales crew.......they have bent over backwards for me on more then one occasion.

And they are building a new showroom and everything as we speak, so only better things to come!

Corry at Planet Subaru Hanover hooked me up, he also got the keys of a fellow salesman with a black on black limited Stage 2 and took me for a joy ride :icon_bigg

Hey man!! that was my car... glad you enjoyed it.. thanks for the kind words... ill pass it on to Corey as well

Hey man!! that was my car... glad you enjoyed it.. thanks for the kind words... ill pass it on to Corey as well

When half the people at a dealership drive Legacy GTs,you know its a good place to buy! from Planet that is:icon_wink

Still, no one can beat North End Subaru, Lunenburg MA. :D Tell them Large Marge sent ya.....Oh crap I mean Steve Scans ;)

Best service, best people, best sales crew.......they have bent over backwards for me on more then one occasion.

And they are building a new showroom and everything as we speak, so only better things to come!

+1 For North End. Bought mine there and will definately go back for any future purchases. Service department is very helpful and mod friendly. I dealt with Joe (that was about 6 months ago).

Dealers on my shitlist (won't give the soap box unless requested)

Anchor Subaru

Natick Subaru (before they changed to MetroWest)

Definitely don't recommend the salespeople at Patrick Subaru or Long- both places were rude and disrespectful towards me. MetroWest Subaru was AWESOME. Terrific customer service- I dealt with the customer service rep (Ken Lee) the entire time, no sales people. They gave me a great deal and are honest and upfront about service needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah - over 300 Subaru's sold in 2005. That is very impressive, indeed!

I'm trying to switch my parents from Toyota to Subaru, and I think Deb might be the one who can win them over.

They live in Brocton, an equal distance from both Mastria and Planet, and I hope they visit Planet in 2007.

Archived