LegacyGT.com

Best subaru dealer in MA

digitalh3lix

I'm tempted to head up to Carla Subaru and test drive a few cars just so I can hear their spiel (I'm sure they have "sales meetings" to work on "technique") and have a few laughs... :lol:

Funny thing is Carla does all the selling. The sales people are more for show. The kid that was our "sales person" when home before the deal was final.

Pricing was good but the process blew...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing is Carla does all the selling. The sales people are more for show. The kid that was our "sales person" when home before the deal was final.

Pricing was good but the process blew...

Weird - either she's a total control freak, or that's gotta be a TINY place.. Or both!

What dealer are you from? Manchester? Ed Rielly? I'v met a bunch of good people from both

I don't work at Subaru, I just own one. My brand doesn't sell anything comparable, so I couldn't be a company man. Oh well, I have more fun, usefulness and safety in my car than any of the other guys at work.

where is the best place around central mass to bring my LGT when the time does come?

I bought mine at Nothend Subaru in Lunenburg in march 2006, and have had it serviced there maybe 4-5 times since for routine maintenance & a couple of minor warranty fixes. So far I would say the service I've gotten is quite good, very polite attitude and the "family" atmosphere that others have mentioned here on this forum is something that I also experienced. A company that treats its employees well will usually give their customers the same feeling. I would buy from these guys again. :)

where is the best place around central mass to bring my LGT when the time does come?

I bought mine at Nothend Subaru in Lunenburg in march 2006, and have had it serviced there maybe 4-5 times since for routine maintenance & a couple of minor warranty fixes. So far I would say the service I've gotten is quite good, very polite attitude and the "family" atmosphere that others have mentioned here on this forum is something that I also experienced. A company that treats its employees well will usually give their customers the same feeling. I would buy from these guys again. :)

+1 can't recommend them enough.

Subarurocks Don't You Know It's Really Bad Business Practice To Sign Up On A Forum Just To Shill Your Dealership? I Don't Think The People Here Are As Stupid As You Think We Are. If People On A Forum Are Talking Badly About Your Dealership, Fix The Problems Instead Of Making Up Fictitious Satisfied Customers. Notice That Several Other Dealerships Here Are Highly Recommended. If Yours Isn't, Read The Posts For The Reasons Why, Then Fix The Problems So People Post Nice Things About You.

And For God's Sake Please Learn Proper Capitalization After You Go Away And Crawl Back To Your Dealership. Have A Nice Day.

-Coelli

Coelli

Another dealership is trying the same thing on Nabisco. Quirk Subaru. :lol:

Post # 9

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16762629#post16762629

:lol:

The "other" message board does not like Natick and talked about a mechanic's shop on Speen Street in Framingham (not Natick). I've asked but no reply just yet. I can only think of the gas station right there at the intersection of Rte 30 & Speen Street. Any comments? It's good to have choices.
I dunno about my personal opinion being representative of the entire board, but yes I did like Speen Street Automotive. And no they aren't located at the gas station at the intersection of Speen & Rt 30.

Their address is:

Speen Street Automotive

150 Speen St

Framingham MA 01701

508 620 0005

Basically headed towards Framingham on Speen St after you cross Rt 30 you pass under the entrance ramp to the Mass Pike, and Speen Street Automotive is your first right after the underpass. I haven't been there in a while, and when I was there it seemed that they specialized mostly in first Generation (1990-1994) Legacys, although they certainly work on anything Subaru, and seemed to do good work. While I would prefer to stick with a dealer for warranty work (if nothing more than being able to see your cars maintenance and repair history on mysubaru.com) this place I found preferable to the old Natick Subaru. So far I haven't heard enough positive experiences to actually recommend the new Metrowest Subaru, but that may (or may not) change as more people post about their experiences on this and the "other" boards.

The old Natick Subaru sent me there for an independent pre-buy inspection. I don't know if they had some deal going on or not but they seemed very thorough with the inspection. They gave me a good warning that the car may have been beat on (brand new tires and brakes half worn at 15k...). Never had any work done there though.

The old Natick Subaru sent me there for an independent pre-buy inspection. I don't know if they had some deal going on or not but they seemed very thorough with the inspection. They gave me a good warning that the car may have been beat on (brand new tires and brakes half worn at 15k...). Never had any work done there though.

I wonder if they "outcource" some of the work to this place? Saves having mechanics.

The old Natick Subaru place (before it became a Saturn dealership) folded up like ~ 15 years (or so) ago, and some of the key former Natick Subaru mechanics regrouped to form Speen Street Automotive. Natick Subaru then re-established itself (where Metrowest Subaru is currently), so obviously the then Natick Subaru folks certainly knew about Speen Street. I gather much of the current Metrowest Subaru folks are just former Natick Subaru employees. From what some people have posted about Metrowest Subaru, I am actually scared of the place (although they may well have decent mechanics), and to date I havent delt with them, although eventually when I need some major scheduled maintenance (other than oil changes, etc) I might give them a shot.

No, I dont think that Speen Street Automotive has any financial ties to the the current Natick/Metrowest Subaru (although maybe they should). I would say that SSA is more or less an independant 'Farm Team' of Metrowest Subaru. Certainly many of the mechanics at each location know (or at least know of) each other and maybe even at one time worked together at the old Natick Subaru.

• 9 months later...

Mastrai Subauru in Raynham is awesome. I went in for an oil change the other day, and they were great and very professional. The dealership and parts areas as well as the garage all look very nice and clean. The guys even grabbed a sample of my oil for me to send to Blackstone Labs. Then they programmed another set of keys and transponder for me as well.

And get this, they WASHED the car and cleaned the rims for me too. Apparently they give a free wash with any service!

Very nice guys, def recommend them to anyone in the area, I'm going back there for all of my service.

i got my lgt at planet subaru but lately been going to quirk in braintree service is good. salesmen are new to suby sence it was an infinity dealer

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Mastrai Subauru in Raynham is awesome. I went in for an oil change the other day, and they were great and very professional. The dealership and parts areas as well as the garage all look very nice and clean. The guys even grabbed a sample of my oil for me to send to Blackstone Labs. Then they programmed another set of keys and transponder for me as well.

And get this, they WASHED the car and cleaned the rims for me too. Apparently they give a free wash with any service!

Very nice guys, def recommend them to anyone in the area, I'm going back there for all of my service.

Damn ed sounds pretty good, but you're not even changing your oil anymore? I guess you're indeed all grown up and dont want to tinker with this car yourself.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Damn ed sounds pretty good, but you're not even changing your oil anymore? I guess you're indeed all grown up and dont want to tinker with this car yourself.

I did the last oil change if that counts :lol: I just didn't want to be bothered with bringing back the waste oil again, and I wanted them to check on the recalls.

Jeff I want to do my plugs, what will happen with my ECU map when I unplug the battery? Will I have to reflash it?

check to see if ur running a realtime as well as basemap. Most likely you are if it was protuned. If you unplug your ecu u will lose your realtime map, just use accessport and click load map realtime map- and whatever it was at.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived