LegacyGT.com

Best subaru dealer in MA

digitalh3lix

plannet subaru, hanover, MA. No pressure, help when you want it when you need it. Always a pleasure to work with. If you go there make sure you see mike conelly(spelling) nicest salesman ever. He knows cars, he wont bs you, he is honest from the start.

hes also a owner of a stage2 lgt.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any updates on Patrick in Shrewsbury? I'm considering buying a 2005 lgt w/29k from them but nearly everything I've heard online has been negative.

I went there for a test drive and the sales guy seemed fine.

my personal experience was terrible. If its the same one i saw the blue one.. its in terrible shape. it was in some kind of accident if you look at the right rear fender, it was clearly in some kind of accident. The car has tons i mean tons of scratches all over the paint. Under the front bumper it looks like either some one took it off roading or they hit one of those parking barriers.

Now the part that really pissed me off. When i told him i dont even want to test drive it, he said THE LINE YOU SHOULD NEVER USE. "what can i do to get you in this car today" I said nothing its a POS. So in pure intrest i took a 2004 wrx for a drive. While on the test drive, i heard this tire noise right as i hit 30 mph, which progressively grew louder and louder. In trying to figure out what it was while driving I thought it might have been the intake, the salesman heard what i said, he then said o yeah i remmember now this is the one with the cold air intake. Clearly he doesnt know his A** from a whole in the ground. Maybe he thought i was some dumb A** kid. I am far from that. I am very into cars and performance. I was not going to let some guy who knows clearly nothing about cars tell me differently.

here is the part that made me leave, i asked him for a car fax report, he told me he does not know if he can get me one. All of you know all dealerships get car fax reports before they agree to either buy them from subaru or from auction or from a previous owner. I said you know what I think i have had enough today. Ill keep you in mind.. so if you dont mind being lied to multiple times, then you could use them. But if you want the ultimate sales and customer service i recommend you to Mike Connely Over at Hanover's PLANNET SUBARU.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

I got my car from Mike Donahue at Planet Subaru great guy, great place.

went outa my way to go all the way there and wasn't dissapointed at all

Ah I remember that car, it still has been the only white 08 GT I have seen. Mike D is great too, gotta convince him to get a GT!

my personal experience was terrible. If its the same one i saw the blue one.. its in terrible shape. it was in some kind of accident if you look at the right rear fender, it was clearly in some kind of accident. The car has tons i mean tons of scratches all over the paint. Under the front bumper it looks like either some one took it off roading or they hit one of those parking barriers.

Now the part that really pissed me off. When i told him i dont even want to test drive it, he said THE LINE YOU SHOULD NEVER USE. "what can i do to get you in this car today" I said nothing its a POS. So in pure intrest i took a 2004 wrx for a drive. While on the test drive, i heard this tire noise right as i hit 30 mph, which progressively grew louder and louder. In trying to figure out what it was while driving I thought it might have been the intake, the salesman heard what i said, he then said o yeah i remmember now this is the one with the cold air intake. Clearly he doesnt know his A** from a whole in the ground. Maybe he thought i was some dumb A** kid. I am far from that. I am very into cars and performance. I was not going to let some guy who knows clearly nothing about cars tell me differently.

here is the part that made me leave, i asked him for a car fax report, he told me he does not know if he can get me one. All of you know all dealerships get car fax reports before they agree to either buy them from subaru or from auction or from a previous owner. I said you know what I think i have had enough today. Ill keep you in mind.. so if you dont mind being lied to multiple times, then you could use them. But if you want the ultimate sales and customer service i recommend you to Mike Connely Over at Hanover's PLANNET SUBARU.

This one?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=22&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=ascending&sortfield=DISTANCE+ascending%2CPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7CE-ALL%7CM-_45_%7CB-20000%7CH-%7CD-_410_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-DISTANCE+ascending%2CPRICE+descending%7CQ-ascending%7CY-_2007-2006-2005_%7CX-popular%7CZ-01752&aff=national&paId=244515192&recnum=10&leadExists=true

I'm in the market for on 05 GT 5spd if anyone knows of a seller.

to you guys from planet, whats the deal with that 07 diamond grey for sale? heard somthing about the person trading was from this fourm and traded for a wagon because they were having problems with it, what kind of problems?

^^^ I made a post about the car not knowing about it and somebody else told me he traded it in for that purpose so im not letting the cat out of the bag, and the car is for sale at a below average price for the car/mileage/setup so i would guess they have some idea already. do you know this person if they PMed me about it id surely edit my post and the deal has been done so i dont see the issue. I think they were having problems not caused by them

to you guys from planet, whats the deal with that 07 diamond grey for sale? heard somthing about the person trading was from this fourm and traded for a wagon because they were having problems with it, what kind of problems?

It was traded for a 2005 Legacy GT LTD 5 speed Wagon, miles were about the same, but he need more room because his family was growing.

He actually got a phone call from his wife, in labor, while he was picking up the GT Wagon!

Its a fine car, and it is actually sold last Sunday.

For reasons I cannot explain every 05 on our lot feels 10 times faster then any 07 or 08. Even the autos!

Are you Mike Connolley? (i cant spell) Im looking for a GT limited in the under 20000 range. Have the money (via parents and insurance from 300m totaled) and just have to finish a paper and get an incomplete grade for a sociology class then they will be getting the car for me. I had been in contact with mike as he went to bryant as I do now but have been stacked with other work and havent had a chance to get the paper done so I can get th ecar but I am hoping to finish it before the weekend and am in NEED of a car, thats the one i decided I want. for 05 colors black would be first choice, id say bottom two colors are white and silver because they get dirty so quick. also has to be 5 speed manual and no taupe leather interior

yeah that one.. personally if you hate scratches wheel and tire road rash, i mean bad road rash, sratched eveywhere... it looks like some one slid accross it with jeans and a belt on.. deffinately was in some kind of accident... i looked at it and said nope... no way. i want a car but i am not desperate enough to get a car i have to fix. The front right bumper underneath is scratched.. looks like some one ran over one of those cement barriers that are you usually in parking lots.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

It was traded for a 2005 Legacy GT LTD 5 speed Wagon, miles were about the same, but he need more room because his family was growing.

He actually got a phone call from his wife, in labor, while he was picking up the GT Wagon!

Its a fine car, and it is actually sold last Sunday.

For reasons I cannot explain every 05 on our lot feels 10 times faster then any 07 or 08. Even the autos!

i was told the newer models are a lot slower for some reason.. who knows why... but i am glad i got an 05

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

I bought my 2005 OBXT 5eat from patrick, the sales guys there were very cool a nd knowledgeable about the cars, they let me drive whatever I wanted as hard as I wanted. The sales guy (Joe D.) was constantly telling me to push the car and get on it and such. The service there has been top notch as well. I also traded in that car and bought my 2006 OBXT MT at Planet, that place is amazing. Dale L. is a superior salesperson, I would buy from there again. It is two hours from my house so I have not been back. Planet even sent me a $29 check days after the sale to cover the cost of the inspection sticker! Unreal! Chris
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

Look at the location of the cars. Subaru is no where near as popular brand in Texas as it is in the North East. I'd be willing to bet at least some degree of the higher prices reflects that this is a stronger market, and thus generally higher demand = higher price.

thats what bargining is all about my friend.. for instance... the car i bought from them would have sold for 21,500 before tax and documents ect. ect. but i got it for 2500 less.. because NADA does not lie. KBB prices are way to high you should always use the NADA guide to price used cars. but remember certified pre-owned cars can be slightly higher than nada lists them..

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

The good news for us in NE is that there are a lot of dealers, that's competition working for you. But, follow the old cliche', don't fall in love with a specific car and be willing to walk out the door if you don't get a good price. That will equalize whether you are good at negotiation or not or, at least until they bring on the financing, extended warranty, super-protectants, and whatever else they'll throw at you once you agree on the base $ for the car.

I got my car from Mike Donahue at Planet Subaru great guy, great place.

went outa my way to go all the way there and wasn't dissapointed at all

All well and good but when I emailed them it was all, "Come on down," without any pricing.

I emailed Manchester [NH] Subaru what I wanted and they emailed me back with answers to several other of my questions, and the bottom-line price - which was $1,500 less than Wakefield, where I'd purchased my previous two Subarus. The deal was done in 20 minutes.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

What I'll say about Planet so far - I had to go in one time for service because I stripped a bolt (100% my fault). Scheduled service on a day a loaner was available and had a freshly washed, 2008 Impreza wagon ready for me before I was done with my paperwork.

I find it totally worthwhile to make the drive to Hanover and have them get my service business post-purchase. It's obviously not the closest or most convenient, but they haven't dropped the ball and the impression I get is that if a big problem ever came up, I'd get solid/honest treatment from them.

Archived