LegacyGT.com

Holy Shit I'm Alive & with a Blitzen

It has been MANY a years since I've been on here. But I am back. Just got stationed out in Germany and as luck had it I found myself a 2001 B4 Blitzen! Other than the Spec.B It is my favourite little Legacy nugget. Sequential Twin Turbos and miles of vacuum lines. I AM IN LOVE. Already adding little bits here and there. I'll post more as the build progresses.
  • Like 2

Sweet. Enjoy it man. Never seen one in person in North America, tho there were one or teo around when I lived in New Zealand. Great looking example, and cool that the sequentials are still on it. Most of the B4 Liberties I saw had been swapped to single turbos.

i hate to be the akshully guy, as i am a little jealous, but they aren't quite twin turbos. it's more like a bi-turbo setup. one for the low end, and one for the upper end. One is a vf25, the other is a vf27.....checking wikipedia it's still a little more convoluted than that.

A/B have primary VF25 for automatic transmission or VF26 for manual and secondary VF27 turbo's.

C have primary VF31 and secondary VF32 turbo's.

D have primary VF33 (46.5 / 9-blade turbine wheel and a / 6 + 6 blade compressor) and secondary VF32 (exhaust side it uses a 46.5 / 9-blade turbine wheel, teamed with a 52.5 / 10-blade compressor wheel). All secondary turbos are ball bearing and primary turbos are journal bearing.

sequential twin turbos, There are two of them and no where here did anyone say they spool at the same time. If you actually "hate to be the akshully guy" as you put it then you wouldn't have posted such a half assed response and supporting it with Wikipedia of all bloody places.

I have technical handbooks for Subaru's boxer designs and histroy and in it they state many times that the EJ20TT/EJ20H which includes the EJ206TT is a "DOHC sequential twin turbo".

You can take your bullshit elsewhere bud

sequential twin turbos, There are two of them and no where here did anyone say they spool at the same time. If you actually "hate to be the akshully guy" as you put it then you wouldn't have posted such a half assed response and supporting it with Wikipedia of all bloody places.

I have technical handbooks for Subaru's boxer designs and histroy and in it they state many times that the EJ20TT/EJ20H which includes the EJ206TT is a "DOHC sequential twin turbo".

You can take your bullshit elsewhere bud

lol sorry buddy:spin:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...