LegacyGT.com

COVID-19 - who's got some?

DrD123

FOR THOSE IN DENIAL

FROM JULY 18TH 2021

5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to Public Health Scotland

(secondary source link removed)

Edited by cww516

Please start citing primary sources, or I'm going to start deleting posts again.

Also, did you read the disclaimer, or just click "agree"?

tl;dr- you can't accurately reach the conclusions you're claiming from this data alone.

PART OF A LARGER PODCAST

OF THE THREE, ROBERT MALONE IS THE INVENTOR OF THE mRNA PROCESS

Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

YOU NEED TO NOW PAY FOR THE TRIAL SITE NEWS ARTICLE LISTED UNLESS....YOU USE THE WAYBACK MACHINE

MAY 25TH 2021 COVID VACCINE DEATHS WERE 4,560 FROM VAERS

Edited by cww516

IF YOU WANT TO QUANTIFY THE FLU SHOT GIVEN BY YEAR VS HOW MANY DIED FROM THE SHOTS.

110+ MILLIONS OF DOSES GIVEN FOR EACH FLU SEASON

ALL FROM THE CDC

Influenza Vaccine Doses Distributed in the United States, By Season

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/vaccine-supply-historical.htm

THEN COMPARE TO THE DEATHS FROM THE VACCINES

YEAR DEATHS DOSES

2009 182 110.9 MILLION DOSES

2010 161 114.0 MILLION DOSES

2011 165 155.1 MILLION DOSES

2012 161 132.0 MILLION DOSES

2013 127 134.9 MILLION DOSES

2014 135 134.5 MILLION DOSES

2015 142 147.8 MILLION DOSES

2016 175 146.4 MILLION DOSES

2017 129 149.5 MILLION DOSES

2018 163 155.3 MILLION DOSES

2019 181 169.1 MILLION DOSES

2020 166 174.5 MILLION DOSES

2021 6,133 193 MILLION DOSES

* NOTE THE CDC DOSAGE CHART SHOWS THE FLU SEASON AS 2 YEARS BECAUSE THE SEASON IS USUALLY FROM NOVEMBER TO FEBURARY

YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT MORE COVID 19 DOSAGES WERE GIVEN FOR THERFORE SHOWS AN ACCEPTABLE INCREASE, DOES NOT HOLD TRUE.

SEARCH FOR YOURSELVES.

Edited by red beast

Covid deaths from the Vaccine are very likely underreported but even if you take the CDC numbers at face value, it still means these are the most dangerous Vaccines produced since the 1997 flu season. And these are just deaths, 11k more people (also according to the CDC) developed permanent disabilities as a direct result from taking the vaccines like Heart disorders.

Granted these are rare events and there's less than a 1% chance that you will experience any of these things, but they do happen. So let's not pretend there aren't any risks to these vaccines, they're all listed on the form they hand you before the first shot.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Your point assumes that vaccination followed shortly by death (from COVID or anything else) is the same as dying from the vaccine. The CDC website you're referencing explicitly states that the publicly-available data (as opposed to the refined dataset not available to the general public, which includes updates based on medical records and corrections made during follow-up) cannot be used to draw the conclusion you reached, specifically because it doesn't (and, in fact, makes no effort to) separate "died from the vaccine" from "died when his car got hit by a train 12 hours after he got vaccinated".

As far as what that form you get when you get your shot says, the only thing mentioned (on mine, anyway) other than general side effects is a remote chance of severe allergic reaction, and the symptoms described generally describe anaphylaxis. The form says to call 911 if you have a severe reaction, and call your doctor if you have lingering symptoms. It also, conveniently enough, includes a link where a person can go to self-report to VAERS. The fact that the dataset is built from self-reported records submitted by the general public is enough to tell me that it shouldn't be (and can't be) used to draw any scientifically-accurate conclusions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that I don't think anyone has any adverse reactions, and that it's all sunshine and rainbows, but the number of people who would have a severe anaphylactic reaction to saline solution with mRNA floating around in it is going to be roughly the same as the number of people who would react poorly to saline with inactivated influenza in it, since the trigger for that reaction is the injection itself and not what's in the serum. My guess (as a mechanical engineer, so take this with a grain of salt) is that the true ratio of deaths to doses administered is probably right about the same for flu shots and COVID shots. Might see a slight uptick in 2020 and 2021 on account of the hospitals being over capacity and unable to treat everyone, but I'd wager you'd need a lot of digits before the decimal point to be able to see that in the data, and it would probably affect both categories equally.

FOR THOSE IN DENIAL

FROM JULY 18TH 2021

5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to Public Health Scotland

(link removed)

Here's the quote that site cherry-picked from the official PHS document they referenced:

Between 8 December 2020 and 11 June 2021, a total of 5,522 people died within 28 days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine in Scotland (number of days between vaccine and death is 0-27, where 0 is the day of vaccination, all age groups). A breakdown of these deaths by day and vaccine type is available in the spreadsheet provided along with this report.

...and here's the rest of the paragraph, which they conveniently omitted:

Using the 5-year average monthly death rate (by age band and gender) from 2015 to 2019 for comparison, 8,718 deaths would have been expected among the vaccinated population within 28 days of receiving their COVID-19 vaccination. This means the observed number of deaths is lower than expected compared with mortality rates for the same time period in previous years (dose 1 observed/expected ratio:0.66, 95%CI= 0.64 to 0.69; dose 2 observed/expected ratio: 0.59, 95%CI=0.57 to 0.62).

Amazing what you might learn if you look for primary sources. Also, opinion pieces, YouTube videos, and podcasts are NOT primary sources, please stop posting them.

From the articles posted I feel bad for the Scottish people. They must be in a really fragile state of health if so many are dying from the JAB. Maybe they should get out of the pub once in a while and get some vitamin D.
---

H

Amazing what you might learn if you look for primary sources. Also, opinion pieces, YouTube videos, and podcasts are NOT primary sources, please stop posting them.

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

PODCASTS WITH THE INVENTOR OF THE nRMA PROCESS AND ACCREDITED PEOPLE IS NOT A VALID SOURCE JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON YOUTUBE?

YOU ARE IN DENIAL AND HARM OTHERS BUY NOT LETTING THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

IF YOU TAKE THAT INFO AWAY AND SOMEBODY DIES FROM THE VAX THEN THEIR DEATH IS ON YOUR HANDS NOT MINE.

EVERYBODY DECIDES FOR THEMSELVES, NOT YOU!

Social media is not a valid information source. Sort of like Wikipedia, if you want to go there for a synopsis, that's cool, but check out the sources before you take it as fact. For example, your point about Robert Malone "inventing the mRNA process"- he co-authored a paper about a study where mRNA was packaged into little lipid particles and inserted into a cell, which eventually led to the idea of mRNA-based vaccination. Suggesting that co-authoring that paper makes him an expert on vaccines is like suggesting that anyone who knows how to turn on a computer knows how to write code- just because he had a hand in the process way upstream, doesn't mean he knows everything.

If those folks on YouTube are citing peer-reviewed scientifically-sound studies, then by all means, drop a link and I'll take a look. If they're repeating as fact something that some random person on the internet made up, that's another story.

Speaking of VAERS, here is what VAERS has to say about VAERS:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination.

Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system.

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness.

The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.

In a world flooded with misinformation from online trolls, this form must be awfully tempting:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/esub/index.jsp

CDC - August 24, 2021:

On July 25, infection and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons [in Los Angeles County, CA] were 4.9 and 29.2 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons. [emphasis added]

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e5.htm?s_cid=mm7034e5_w Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

PODCASTS ... IS NOT A VALID SOURCE JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON YOUTUBE?

No. It's a discredited source because it's ONLY on YouTube ... with no citations or links to objective primary sources. Opinion is not evidence.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Your point assumes that vaccination followed shortly by death (from COVID or anything else) is the same as dying from the vaccine. The CDC website you're referencing explicitly states that the publicly-available data (as opposed to the refined dataset not available to the general public, which includes updates based on medical records and corrections made during follow-up) cannot be used to draw the conclusion you reached, specifically because it doesn't (and, in fact, makes no effort to) separate "died from the vaccine" from "died when his car got hit by a train 12 hours after he got vaccinated".

As far as what that form you get when you get your shot says, the only thing mentioned (on mine, anyway) other than general side effects is a remote chance of severe allergic reaction, and the symptoms described generally describe anaphylaxis. The form says to call 911 if you have a severe reaction, and call your doctor if you have lingering symptoms. It also, conveniently enough, includes a link where a person can go to self-report to VAERS. The fact that the dataset is built from self-reported records submitted by the general public is enough to tell me that it shouldn't be (and can't be) used to draw any scientifically-accurate conclusions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that I don't think anyone has any adverse reactions, and that it's all sunshine and rainbows, but the number of people who would have a severe anaphylactic reaction to saline solution with mRNA floating around in it is going to be roughly the same as the number of people who would react poorly to saline with inactivated influenza in it, since the trigger for that reaction is the injection itself and not what's in the serum. My guess (as a mechanical engineer, so take this with a grain of salt) is that the true ratio of deaths to doses administered is probably right about the same for flu shots and COVID shots. Might see a slight uptick in 2020 and 2021 on account of the hospitals being over capacity and unable to treat everyone, but I'd wager you'd need a lot of digits before the decimal point to be able to see that in the data, and it would probably affect both categories equally.

My form listed quite a few of the side the effects we've heard about, including blood clots, allergic reactions and Latex allergies, they covered the whole gammit. I had to wait 15 minutes and be monitored, and that was it.

My friend just got back from Morocco, he got covid shortly after arriving there. He got really sick, fever and severe muscle aches. He had to sit on the floor in the middle of a shopping mall when it hit, thought he was going to pass out. It took him a few weeks to fully recover. He was fully vaccinated with Pfizer in March. He credits the vaccine for not getting any of the chest cold part, his lungs were fine throughout the ordeal.

Reading that new study about the Lambda variant by a Japanese lab, they're saying that Lambda can evade the vaccines because the spike protein is different from the other variants. It's is believed that the strain is competing with the Delta variant (and losing so far), Delta is keeping it at bay, for now. The study is not yet peer reviewed.

WTF! If that’s true how much can this virus mutate? It’s scary for sure.

Probably as much as the Spanish Flu. What I'm getting from that study, and other experts on Lambda is that they're worried but not terribly worried only because Delta is so much more dominate than Lambda. Delta is far more contagious

There have been some confirmed cases of the Lambda variant in Texas but it hasn't been widespread, let's hope it stays that way

My cousin's 15 yro nephew now has permanent heart damage as a result of getting vaccinated. The vaccine caused swelling around his heart so badly that now he has permanent tissue damage. The vaccine makers have complete immunity from being sued until 2023 so he has no legal recourse for being screwed up for life.

But really, so what, not only should we mandate it but we should start kicking people's doors down, hold them at gun point and just shove that needle right in. Or we could just nail their doors shut and let them starve to death. But naw, they're sticking to passive aggressive BS like allowing employers to fire you if you don't get vaccinated or allowing employers to not hire you based on your private medical history. This is all completely American of course, just coincides right along with our Bill of Rights. Of course none of it is pure evil... naw.

In WA, they can deny you unemployment if the reason you got fired was refusing the vaccine, thus denying you the ability to feed your family.

It should be a choice. This is what tyranny looks like.

Mandate people, how far are you really willing to go?

Edited by DickDastardly00

It should be a choice.
Agreed.

This is what tyranny looks like.
Tyranny is a bit strong, but it's certainly not good. I guess I'd say welcome to government driven by the extreme left. Biden basically does what they want. If a private company wants to enforce rules, that's their business. The government should not be strong arming private companies so that they do things the government wants, but lacks the will/ability to do on it's own.

My thought is that companies should encourage vaccination, and perhaps have policies to monitor those who don't (frequent routine testing, etc.) or even incentives for those that do, but a mandate in most cases is not the way to go. I do feel there are exceptions, such as healthcare workers, caretakers for elderly or other medically fragile people, and things along those lines, though - the exposure conditions there warrant mandating vaccination, in my opinion.

My cousin's 15 yro nephew now has permanent heart damage as a result of getting vaccinated. The vaccine caused swelling around his heart so badly that now he has permanent tissue damage. The vaccine makers have complete immunity from being sued until 2023 so he has no legal recourse for being screwed up for life.

But really, so what, not only should we mandate it but we should start kicking people's doors down, hold them at gun point and just shove that needle right in. Or we could just nail their doors shut and let them starve to death. But naw, they're sticking to passive aggressive BS like allowing employers to fire you if you don't get vaccinated or allowing employers to not hire you based on your private medical history. This is all completely American of course, just coincides right along with our Bill of Rights. Of course none of it is pure evil... naw.

In WA, they can deny you unemployment if the reason you got fired was refusing the vaccine, thus denying you the ability to feed your family.

It should be a choice. This is what tyranny looks like.

Mandate people, how far are you really willing to go?

Out of curiosity which vaccine did he get administered?

---

Agreed.

Tyranny is a bit strong, but it's certainly not good. I guess I'd say welcome to government driven by the extreme left. Biden basically does what they want. If a private company wants to enforce rules, that's their business. The government should not be strong arming private companies so that they do things the government wants, but lacks the will/ability to do on it's own.

My thought is that companies should encourage vaccination, and perhaps have policies to monitor those who don't (frequent routine testing, etc.) or even incentives for those that do, but a mandate in most cases is not the way to go. I do feel there are exceptions, such as healthcare workers, caretakers for elderly or other medically fragile people, and things along those lines, though - the exposure conditions there warrant mandating vaccination, in my opinion.

We all have the same rights regardless of profession. Ostracizing people based on profession is already causing serious problems. For example, in Pierce County, WA, 70% of Fire fighters and emergency personnel are not vaccinated and will not get it. Many of them were protesting at the capital yesterday. Bottom line is, if they fire these people because of the mandate, stations will have to close. Hospitals and Law enforcement personal....same problem. Many rural school districts will not have enough teachers and will also have to shut down. If they continue to push this mandate we are going to have major problems come October (the deadline for getting vaccinated)

I have two LEO friends that both have already had Covid and have natural immunity, they should be exempt from the mandate. Not even the Mayo clinic can provide a solid reason for why people with antibodies should get vaccinated other than it's probably a good idea, that's a pretty gray area answer and not nearly convincing enough. Both will absolutely not get the vaccine even if it means moving on.

The best way forward is to educate and provide incentives for getting vaccinated, not to threaten people's careers and livelihoods. They're going about it the wrong way and now we have a serious threat to our core emergency services on the horizon.

Out of curiosity which vaccine did he get administered?

Pfizer, same as my 14 year old son (the others haven't been approved yet for ages 12 and over). I choose Moderna myself because early data suggests it's a little stronger against the Delta strain.

Edited by DickDastardly00

People who have had covid should probably be exempt from the vaccine mandates. Most covid cases are probably undocumented though, and you just know that if that loophole opens up there will be millions of people using it... and then clogging up hospitals and ICUs.

Businesses that want to have mandates shouldn't fire people right away - hire a new (vaccinated) person, train them up, and when they're doing good work, fire an antivaxer. Repeat until done.

I wouldn't really give a damn about the antivaxers if we had the hospital (and morgue) capacity to deal with them, but shit like this just pisses me off:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-us-hospital-icu-bed-shortage-veteran-dies-treatable-illness/

Hospitals should keep a couple ICU beds available for non-covid and vaxed covid patients (who tend to survive), even if it means unplugging an antivaxer now and then (especially since their odds of survival are low anyhow). I'd make exceptions for people who couldn't get the vaccine for whatever reason (chemo, immune issues, whatever) but the my-body-my-choice crowd should just own their decisions and die at home.