LegacyGT.com

The Official Military Thread

BDII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I was told and searched online, we should be able to recoup some of the money in our tax return next year.

Try 35%. That's why I reenlisted in Bahrain before I got picked up for OCS :lol:

Congrats though!

Thanks. BTW, 35% is "legitimate" rape. :lol:

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

The government just approved my re-enlistment bonus request! How much tax will they take out?

It's about 36.4% it's a gift tax, and it sucks a lot. Thanks for re-enlisting guys, I don't think that there's a day that goes by that I don't think about how awsome it would be to have 7 years left 'till I retire and I'm only 30.

Also.....hicksta is going to be an occifer? ssssaaaaaayyyyyyy wwwhhhhaaaaaattttttttt???

It's about 36.4% it's a gift tax, and it sucks a lot. Thanks for re-enlisting guys, I don't think that there's a day that goes by that I don't think about how awsome it would be to have 7 years left 'till I retire and I'm only 30.

Also.....hicksta is going to be an occifer? ssssaaaaaayyyyyyy wwwhhhhaaaaaattttttttt???

Hicksta already is an ocifer :)

http://i.imgur.com/lvVwm.jpg

Hicksta is already beyond the wet-behind-the-ears, "butter-bar Ensign" stage. His bars are silver now ;). Well-qualified too.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

http://i.imgur.com/lvVwm.jpg

No more Enswine days for me thank you very much!

Hicksta is already beyond the wet-behind-the-ears, "butter-bar Ensign" stage. His bars are silver now ;). Well-qualified too.

Thanks mang :D

He's still a boot :lol:

However, he is a Mustang and I can respect that.

This former Marine I work with says the same thing :lol:

Not quite boot, but most people don't give a damn what the hell you did when they see a single bar :spin:

The only squared away O1 I ever met was a sailor. He was deck ops on a destroyer I spent a weekend on.

I have a buddy who flies F18s in the Navy. He used to bitch about the Marines crying for air support. The navy made him spend 6 months in Afghanistan embedded with a special forces unit calling for fire, in combat zones. He doesn't bitch anymore :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Me too, and you can usually tell a Mustang from a boot or college only officer simply by the way they walk, if not, within the first sentence that comes out of their yap traps.

He's still a boot :lol:

Frankly speaking no one should be commissioned as an officer unless they have served one full enlistment first, then they can opt to go to a service academy or do a college commissioning program. Too many ass-douche's with commissions that don't know shit about shit. Then again I was never overly fond of officers. :lol:

Archived