LegacyGT.com

What did you buy for your 5th gen today? - V3

I have mono brand Audison setup (Audison Voce 3 way speakers + AV10 sub, Audison Bit One, Amplifiers LRX 2.9 + LRX5.1K), Signat + Cordial twisted speaker wires, AVG 0 pure copper wire, Audison distributors & fuse boxes. Most of components reused from my previous setup, I just added some new to make it one brand.

dkAAAgLx9OA-960.jpg

7oAAAgMJ9OA-960.jpg

hqAAAgPJ9OA-960.jpg

I love the 3 way setup. I need some custom work like that done in my car. If I ever get around to it, my plan is to put a 12 or 15 in the spare tire well. Running 18x9.5 as rendered my spare useless anyways.

Made a couple awesome scores on Yahoo.jp auctions for good prices. Snapped up a black JDM center console with the center parking brake (which I'll swap to my empty cup until I figure out how to wire it, and probably wire it to something else), and a Wangan SPL wrapped factory Levorg wheel, which is the same as a VA STI wheel. Got the wheel for under $100, which is a good price for the plain wheel, but this one will add to my Wangan SPL fanboy collection haha. :lol:

QGfN6Sr.jpg

qXhRUXj.jpg

Slightly used Rota D Force rims

18x9.5 +40 offset

265/35/18 Hankook Ventus Evo 2 tires

Current suspension is oem shocks/struts with HR Drop Springs

I bought slightly used Fortune 500 Coilovers, but havent installed yet

Before with Works 19x9.5 +37:

IMG_20190906_120451_zps29gxcusb.jpg

Now:

Right%20side%20nice_zpsebi4ersc.jpgRight%20Front%20Closeup_zpsfwquxxz5.jpgRight%20rear%20rim_zpsomjzdgzp.jpg

Edited by abakja1

Finally purchased facelift side mirrors (heated, electric and power folding). Pretty expensive (~500 usd for a pair) but I can finish with facelift look now. Can't wait to get it here..

I had no idea there was a difference pre/post facelift.

I had no idea there was a difference pre/post facelift.

Old one looks like this:

12.jpg

Old mirror has a little issue (i hope they solved this issue in facelift version but not sure). It has plastic case for folding motor which consists of 2 parts which hold together with tiny plastic brackets.

These brackets cracks with time and motor rotates itself inside the mirror body and mirror just can't stop when you fold it.

2e4edfes-960.jpg

Many owners this it cannot be repaired and pay for another mirror which will have same in time. I just used some zip ties to fix it.

f7a4dfes-960.jpg

I hope facelift mirrors are free of such issue.

I just passed on getting the facelift mirrors. Since the drivers side was damaged I figured it was a good time to do it. Decided against it with the repaint and wiring for the signals. Went with a salvaged Outback mirror. Hope I don't second guess myself.:confused: