LegacyGT.com

The Official F1 Thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vettel wants more than what the car can deliver and then he loses focus and makes mistakes.

I'm sure you've been around long enough to see a great driver take a lesser car and win races with it.

I'm hoping Max is that kind of driver, its to early to tell.

Lot's of good races back in the 1980's.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Put Lewis in a small team car and let's see what he can do.

Or can't.

I was away for a few years but as far as I can tell he's been in a great car.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Yes, have to agree with that ^

Looking forward to Spa.

It kind of seems to be the same old story, the other teams have to find someway to step up there game for match/catch Mercedes.

I was sooo looking forward to buying tickets for the Austin, TX race a few months ago hoping this Covid crap would be over with. Nope, the race has been cancelled. :mad: :mad:

"

After ongoing discussions and close collaboration with our partners we can confirm that due to the fluid nature of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, local restrictions and the importance of keeping communities and our colleagues safe, the F1 United States Grand Prix will not take place this year.

"The cancellation is prudent, but painful. After a sold out 2019, advance ticket sales deposits were up nearly 250 percent over the prior year, and our staff was preparing our biggest event ever. We had secured blockbuster performers for the evening shows, and the racing this year is fantastic. I'm disappointed for the fans, COTA employees, our community, and everyone in the Formula One Paddock, as I believe we all look forward to what has become a wonderful annual tradition. It is my hope that the pandemic will soon pass and we will celebrate 2021 with the greatest Formula One United States Grand Prix ever!" -Bobby Epstein, COTA Chairman and Owner"

My wife's balls are delicious.

Williams F1 team is now sold.

Claire wasn't the right person to lead the team. Her brother should have been the one because his motorsports experience was much more capable of transitioning to a management roll than hers. She essentially ran the team into the ground and didn't have any clue how to manage the legacy she was handed.

Have to agree, not looking good for the team with the home race coming up.

Watching the qualifying I heard them mention the Mercedes is the best race car ever.

I seem to recall that same statement years back about FW14B Williams.

https://www.google.com/search?q=williams+fw14b&rlz=1C1OKWM_enUS906US906&oq=Williams+FW&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.7702j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I missed the full race, but the summary did really show that this race was something to watch, but a double DNF for Ferrari for the same problem, they really have issues. I have the feeling that someone in Ferrari is going to be screwed with no lube now.
453747.png

Yes it was a interesting race today, nice to see the Mercedes having issues with traffic and no party mode.

It was also touching to hear what the Williams drivers had to say. At least the name will stay.