LegacyGT.com

The Official F1 Thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good race, great to see a shake up on the podium. i hope Russell gets to drive the Merc again at Abu Dhabi.

He didn't, but it did look like he should have because Hamilton did state that he wasn't fully in shape. The darn corona takes a while to recover from even if you have beaten the infection.

453747.png

He didn't, but it did look like he should have because Hamilton did state that he wasn't fully in shape. The darn corona takes a while to recover from even if you have beaten the infection.

yeah, would have been great to see what Russell did with it. oh well.

While it was a boring race, the result was good, and there was still mid pack drama to see who would get 3rd in constructors right up until the end.

Complete shame for Perez tho.

Only 90 more days until we start this again! I hope today's result means Red Bull is that much closer to the Mercs, since development is frozen, and they start next season with a chance to fight for wins.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems to have been a quite exciting race this time considering the end result.

Bottas v.s. Perez fight did seem to be good but civil. Looks like Bottas is on a roll now that he's going to leave Mercedes. Maybe it's a IDGAF about team orders.

453747.png

• 2 months later...
True that. Coulda made some cash betting on Alonso to show.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm happy we have a different champ, Max deserves it as he did about everything in his power this year to unseat Hamilton. And I am glad that Ham didn't win. I don't care about any of the controversial stuff. Merc could have put new tires on at any point within the last 44 laps, and they chose not to.