LegacyGT.com

NEW Nav firmware update 11-21-16 for 15 and 16 Legacy

Wish I could... The are closing and techs are going home shortly.

At Walmart now tying to buy the flash drive and they have nothing less than 16GB.... Unbelievable haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find them at BestBuy, pharmacies, even some gas stations carry them.

---

Now that I have it, the screen is a little laggy in response, the backup camera is back to taking a while to engage/disengage, and I'm no longer getting text and calls showing up on the HU even though the BT was re-paired and everything is set up correctly. Nice update!

Now that I have it, the screen is a little laggy in response, the backup camera is back to taking a while to engage/disengage, and I'm no longer getting text and calls showing up on the HU even though the BT was re-paired and everything is set up correctly. Nice update!

Did both files update correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Local public library.

FedEx office.

I'm in warranty; why would I pay to go to FedEx or waste my time at the post office...?

Dropping off at dealership before work tomorrow and getting a loaner car cause I'm not staying at the dealership again.

I let the dealer do it.

Had to go back because there were issues.

All is good now.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

So at the dealership now; guys who installed the update said he did it all correctly.... I kindly showed him the missing information did the Backup DB and explained that information should be their.

His reply was that I have to make sure my phone is compatible with the head unit yada yada yada.

Explained issues you guys were having along with other dealerships with the 2nd portion. He's attempting to do the second update again now... God help me...

***Btw I have an iPhone 7 Plus***

GPS location in mobile map applications still not working though. Apple Maps, Google Maps and Waze.[/img]

When you have it hooked up via USB? Mine started working. I have an iphone 6

---

When you have it hooked up via USB? Mine started working. I have an iphone 6

Yup; iPhone 7 Plus still not working no matter how long plugged in.

GPS will move but speed isn't updated and maps seem to still think the car is parked along with moving as shown in the photo above.

CT2015, Does the Vehicle Customization menu work? or hangs? How about Vehicle Monitor? Neither of those 2 worked for me after the first attempt of Update #2. Once it took, all started working.

No idea... In work now so I'll have to give it a shot on my hour break. I'll post up the results.

CT2015, Does the Vehicle Customization menu work? or hangs? How about Vehicle Monitor? Neither of those 2 worked for me after the first attempt of Update #2. Once it took, all started working.

Vehicle Customization & Monitor works without issue and doesn't hang at all.

https://vimeo.com/200229789

CT2015, If you're in the Vehicle Monitor screen and the % throttle, Temp both read correctly, btw car doesn't have to be running, just press gas pedal, then it appears the update 2 did take. So might be an iPhone 7 thing. I have a 6plus.