LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

I regret selling my Legacy officially lol Truck def gave off the hemi tick this morning, so I've got quite a laundry list of repairs that are creeping up on urgent status that I can't really be dropping a few thousand at the shop so will probably be doing it myself.. except it'll probably take me a couple of weekends. That 3rd car would be nice right now lol. Any chance anyone is selling for around 4-5k? :D

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Loya1ty said:

I regret selling my Legacy officially lol Truck def gave off the hemi tick this morning, so I've got quite a laundry list of repairs that are creeping up on urgent status that I can't really be dropping a few thousand at the shop so will probably be doing it myself.. except it'll probably take me a couple of weekends. That 3rd car would be nice right now lol. Any chance anyone is selling for around 4-5k? :D

Ah the Hemi tick. That's a real bummer to hear. How many miles and years are on it?

On 4/9/2024 at 10:58 AM, Alexmed2002 said:

Ah the Hemi tick. That's a real bummer to hear. How many miles and years are on it?

2016. Just hit 139k. I love it but just didn't make sense to keep. Got a lower trade in offer than I wanted but even with neg equity I still dodged more repair costs. 1.9 Apr on 2023 Wrx so I bribed the wife and succeeded somehow. New owner of this gem:

20240413_081354.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

My WRX TR came in and I took delivery on this past Wednesday.  So far I love the car, it feel like a keeper to me. The ride doesn't seem any stiffer than the WRX on 18" wheel that I  test drive back in January. I can live with that and it was much different than my 2012 GT suspension.  The new update technology is very nice. The steering and handling feel so responsive.  The Brembo's feel awesome. So far it puts a smirk on my face when I drive it.    

• Like 1