LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Legacy Wheel Thread

Wheels: 18" Cosmis MRII's

Specs: 18x8.5 (+22)

Tires: Nankang NS20 235/40/18

Minor poke but I love that aggressive look!

That's some serious offset you've got there! Any rubbing issues?

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im not sure where to look but im looking to buy a set ofbwheels 19x8.5 with a +35 offset. My question is will these fit on my 2015 2.5i without any modifications? Thank for the help

Ok im not sure where to look but im looking to buy a set ofbwheels 19x8.5 with a +35 offset. My question is will these fit on my 2015 2.5i without any modifications? Thank for the help

No, you will rub. You can look at the first page and see this info on the chart.

It'll just be tire being slightly out of shape until it warms up. You could try setting the pressures up by 3-4psi just to test the theory. No harm in trying.

I had the installer match mount the wheels and tires (wasn't done before) because the road force readings came under 20lbs, but the wheel originally reading 19lbs then was reading 27lbs after match mounting. Tire Rack replaced that tire under warranty and now it is at 9lbs. It smoothed out the ride quite a bit but still not as smooth as I would like but definitely better than before. I might be asking for too much. It seems these tires ride better once the pressure increases a bit after a few minutes of driving. I am going to take your advice and still raise pressures by 3 to 4 psi and see what it does. Below is my current setup and according to Tire Rack within specs. I tried to get them to change the 17lbs wheel as well but they would not.

FL - 06lbs / FR - 12lbs

RL- 17lbs / RR - 09lbs

Nice! Looking forward to seeing that. What set up are you planning to go with?

Thank you. I'm not sure yet. Ideally I'd want coilovers for the ride comfort but I'm not sure if the H&R lowering springs are good ride quality.

Thank you. I'm not sure yet. Ideally I'd want coilovers for the ride comfort but I'm not sure if the H&R lowering springs are good ride quality.

Looking to go with the H&R springs myself sometime this summer.

Just got Rays VR G25 in Dark Silver Prism (PD). 19/8.5 with Continental SportContact6 245/40/19.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2dccqxj.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/az8gfs.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Edited by evo171

• 4 weeks later...
Car looking great as always. The drop is more noticeable from the FB pictures you posted. This one is a little too dark to see, and I have the screen brightness all the way up. Nice buses.

• 3 weeks later...
Thinking of getting these rims powder coated and trying it out.

5x100 isn't gonna' work.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

The rims are 5x114.3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's written 5x100 on the rim by looking at the pic. The other 5 holes (which are maybe in 114) are not supposed to be used for wheels studs/bolts.

it's written 5x100 on the rim by looking at the pic. The other 5 holes (which are maybe in 114) are not supposed to be used for wheels studs/bolts.

I never noticed that. Had these on my Altima for years lol

Just put some 19x8.5 +33 Niche Misano's on Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+'s (245/40/19) on the ride. I've got a bit of a rub on the rear. Set to have the fenders rolled on Wednesday. Pretty happy with them so far. Love the more aggressive look.

IMG_3971.thumb.JPG.e0dd631c01b4976f1511a24085fa27cc.JPG

IMG_3968.thumb.JPG.15bfd7cce4a168148657f9bfe0cf9e57.JPG

IMG_3969.thumb.JPG.3364f02f94f5d68537325d5b7fcbba6c.JPG

IMG_3970.thumb.JPG.cdccfef8f2ced89a2fe88235f12ee1cb.JPG

Edited by jamester17

The vehicle looks like it's at the stock ride height. If not how much is the drop? I am wondering how much offset you can have on a rim to bring it close to flush with the fender but not rub ? Edited by Wisedog
Clarification

The vehicle looks like it's at the stock ride height. If not how much is the drop? I am wondering how much offset you can have on a rim to bring it close to flush with the fender but not rub ?

Yes, my car is stock height. According to the chart on page 1 of this thread on 19x8.5's you get interference at +35 offset.