LegacyGT.com

Nameless Downpipe: Official 5th Gen GT Install Thread

That's the idea. I can do the install with either the new or old design first, I'll let him make that call, take it up to Travis and have him tune it.

If we use the old design first and everything goes well, then I can drive for a while to make sure there is no overboost, swap to the new design and see if I get overboost.

Or, install the new design first, see if he can tune it without overboost, and if not, swap to the old one right there and have him have another go at it the following morning under the same ambient conditions. In this case I would spend the night up there to save the 2+ hour 1-way drive.

Be our Savior!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe it's about time, has anyone posted reviews for the downpipe on their site? Adding a few comments about how it's conducive to overboost might get their attention

Kind of makes you wonder if they have been watching this thread and after seeing this they decided it was time to pull the page before someone actually posted a review....

Now I have a feeling that they are monitoring this thread closely and saw my post about adding reviews. Sure it could be a coincidence but when a company goes out of their way to ignore everyone I wouldnt put it past them considering they know how small the community is. Easier and cheaper to pretend they never made the product.

Nice job with those screenshots. They are great for court cases. I'm going to have a talk with my companys legal dept if they can give me some time to see how a case might fare in our favor.

Kind of makes you wonder if they have been watching this thread and after seeing this they decided it was time to pull the page before someone actually posted a review....

Haha, seems we were right on time with the same thought :lol:

So im doing a chat with Tyler @ nameless and he said they removed it from their site because they did not sell alot of them.

So instead of leaving it up there to sell one day they took it down and counted it as a loss on the books? Something doesnt add up there.