LegacyGT.com

Official LegacyGT 2016 Calendar Photo Thread (blessed by Doc)

ChrisCrash

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you mod the headlights yourself? This is a sexy wagon sir. I hope she makes the cut. Very clean, and well done!

I did not do them myself. I was living out of state and car was involved in an accident. So I bought the 1st set that came up in the for sale section. I'm very glad that these were there, because I like how the previous owner blacked everything out, except the reflectors for the Brights and blinkers.

I did not do them myself. I was living out of state and car was involved in an accident. So I bought the 1st set that came up in the for sale section. I'm very glad that these were there, because I like how the previous owner blacked everything out, except the reflectors for the Brights and blinkers.

Are they projectors?

Feel free to take off any watermarks as they are mine, or just let me know and I will take them off.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/0545a56fa68f28c5725748dc9aa4e14a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get that silver covering for the bottom edge of your bumper? I want one!

Factory option for Outbacks only back in the day! It was on they when I bought it, and I suspect since it was first assembled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

All your pics look really great! Side question though. What is the specs on the set up in this pic. I noticed you threw the 530's on for this pic and been wanting to get some but the low offset and weird width pushed me away.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

Archived