LegacyGT.com

Official LegacyGT 2016 Calendar Photo Thread (blessed by Doc)

ChrisCrash

OK Everyone, here are the final results as of 12/29 5PM I chose to highlight the top 25 pics as I'm not sure how many made the cut last year and if any more can be fit in.

**REMINDER - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you're in the top 25 and you have any watermark on your photo I need an email from you or the photographer granting us the right to use the photos. If you do have a watermark and have not emailed me your pic will not be included. please send to cmcjett424@hotmail.com

KALIEN32 Post 141-33

BBPEIK Post 57-32

KONGZILLA Post 98-32

S2BARU Post 109-32

SPECBFAN Post 102-30

S2BARU Post 110-30

20LEGGY10 Post 25-28

MAGNUSONSUBIE Post 55-26

GTEASER Post 182-25

MAGNUSONSUBIE Post 15-21

MAGNUSONSUBIE Post 62-21

BIGLEBEN Post 167-21

BOOZERS05 Post 60-20

ELIOTT Post 27-19

RATTSL Post 175-19

BBPEIK Post 37-18

KALIEN32 Post 137-18

GTEASER Post 40-17

RKB1278 Post 56-16

MTBWRENCH Post 75-15

ELIOTT Post 29-14

KALIEN32 Post 133-14

GTEASER Post 107-13

GTEASER Post 186-12

20LEGGY10 Post 206-12

Cant wait to see how it all looks and thanks again for everyone submissions, all of your cars look great regardless if it made the calendar!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message from ChrisCrash

"Good morning all, it is January 4th and I have received FOUR pictures, PLEASE SEND YOUR PICTURES NOW, or I will be forced to pick the first 13 that I receive."

-Get your photos in to Chris today-

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Message from ChrisCrash

Well folks, looks like I have received all the submissions and have setup the calendar format so you should be getting a link for purchase as soon as we can provide it. Sorry for the delay but this is my first time setting up the calendar and hope its arranged to everyone's liking!

-Chris

Calendar update and availability link from Doc.

Alright everyone, the calendar is done and available for purchase! I wanted to take a moment and thank ChrisCrash for all of his help in getting this organized, at the rate I was going we probably wouldn't have had a calendar until the summer without him :lol: In order to make up for the missed time this year the calendar will begin in February of 2016 and end in January of 2017, so no one gets skipped due to the delays.

As a side bonus, you won't run out of calendar before the next one is available. Here is a link to the calendar directly, if you have any issues with that you can always go to www.zazzle.com/docdesigned* and click on "View All Products" as well, you'll see the 2016 calendar there.

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_legacygt_...34525854264669

Thanks again to everyone involved, there were a lot of great submissions this year and I hope you all like the finished product!

Brandon

Archived