LegacyGT.com

Official LegacyGT 2016 Calendar Photo Thread (blessed by Doc)

ChrisCrash

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the past, the calendar thread has made it to the front page of legacygt.com. This, imo, is the number 1 most effective method of advertising this thread. Maybe someone can pm SBT or Tide or whomever has the authority to do that.

Also note for those making many similar contributions ... be advised that you are diluting your polling a bit. Pics generally make it in to the calendar based on voting and if you have two (or more) shots that are similar, some people are gonna like the composition of one and some will like the composition of the other better and you'll split your votes and your raw vote count for each of them may not be enough to get in. You are generally better off to pick your best one or two pics and post those. Just something for folks to consider. Good luck to all. Good job to all so far keeping each individual pic in it's own post. That's an important part of the voting process as well.

I love this annual thread. Thanks Doc and ChrisCrash and also to all the photo contributors!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Magnusonsubie Is your GT badge blue?

I couldn't (quickly) find it in your "wagon pictures" thread.

It is blue. I used a lot of masking tape and time and then used plastidip to do it.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I sent a PM to SBT to get this posted on the home page and linked this thread to all the 4th gen official color threads. Hopefully we will get more pictures in here in the next week before submissions close!

2005 Vader Wagon

I'd rather keep it open a little longer and get my calendar mid-January. A few people have posted some pretty slick pics, but I haven't seen much that I'd be willing to pay for. No offense intended, it just seems like there's not much effort this year.

Even if the calendar ended being mostly my car I probably wouldn't buy one. I see my car daily and already have a poster size print of it on my wall. I'm just trying to see some action in here!

2005 Vader Wagon

Archived