LegacyGT.com

3D Printing Development Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

I have a new MUCH Beefier version of the DRS kit. This one has had every dimension increased and I cannot physically break it with my bare hands. The cold has wreaked havoc on these and I apologize for that. The new kit contains 5 pieces, all 10mm in height.

All new kits shipping will be be of this variety and for anyone that has had their kit break I will gladly replace it for the cost of shipping. All you need to do for a replacement is PM me with your name and mailing address and I will look up the order, and send you an invoice for shipping.

Those look way beefier. I have the V1 in right now. and I think just one of them in the corner near the driver stopped my rattle.

The V2s I have just never had good luck with. Glad to see you are improving them.

I pulled the V1 and V2 from the store and replaced it with this. These take a good effort with pliers to destroy.uploadfromtaptalk1426382488042.thumb.jpg.ef0d1d8a09bda6c44e20c1eebf314bce.jpg

Perhaps I've missed it but has anyone here done a single gauge pod that replaces the vent on the driver's side? Not the defrost vent but the one above the knee to the left of the cluster... I saw someone in another thread has one but I don't recall who made it or where he got it.

Perhaps I've missed it but has anyone here done a single gauge pod that replaces the vent on the driver's side? Not the defrost vent but the one above the knee to the left of the cluster... I saw someone in another thread has one but I don't recall who made it or where he got it.

There was some development and I spoke with the guy that designed it but I was never able to get the files.

You mean this? http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/14/9f4803869634ddc514f17c235fa803a4.jpg

Not the VBG1 for sure... I would hate having to count LEDs to measure boost. Sure, there's a digital boost read out but I'd hate the LEDs still being there.

Just a round 52mm gauge in that same vent location.

Edited by baconbits

Not the VBG1 for sure... I would hate having to count LEDs to measure boost. Sure, there's a digital boost read out but I'd hate the LEDs still being there.

Just a round 52mm gauge in that same vent location.

:lol: tell us how you really feel