LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm heading to Montreal this weekend for my b day. Didn't even think about looking up what gas prices are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea man definitely fill up on the way. Have fun up there

Hopefully will be some good times. I'm gonna fill up in NH because VT is always more lol. And I'll just top off before crossing over :)

That's exactly what we do. Fill up and head to Swanton to top off before entering Canada.

Montreal is a great city. Been there often (family near there) and will be there again this August.

I went a couple times when I was younger but my girl has never been. Her bday present to me is going to Canada.... So I had her buy my swift springs also lol because Canada is something "she" wants to do :) I think she's bought more parts for my car than I have... And she's not even into cars lol

Canada was pretty fun! Mostly relaxed but got out and saw some sights, got pretty boozy on my b day and saw some nice cars while up there. On the ride there saw a Maserati and a civic SIR, civic isn't really nice but model not offered in the states thought that one was Japan only. On the way home saw quite a few wrx and STI as well as and Audi R8 and a Bentley. Saw many legacy but none GTs.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, for all of you not in the Facebook group, I'm selling my WRX. It's on Burlington, VT's craigslist, but I won't link it here, as I don't believe it's allowed. Once it's gone, I'll be out of the world of Subarus for a little while, but do plan to buy a WRX or LGT project car once my new Pick-up I plan on buying is paid off. PM me if you want to know where to find the ad.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
I'm out guys, WRX is sold, and I'm the happy new owner of a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT. I'll check back from time to time, but if you guys want me to come to meets, I'm still up for it.

i'm out guys, wrx is sold, and i'm the happy new owner of a 2016 toyota tacoma trd off-road 6mt. I'll check back from time to time, but if you guys want me to come to meets, i'm still up for it.

now that's a nice truck!

• 2 months later...
As long as you don't mind an ex-LGT (and current FXT) owner, keep me posted, please.

Absolutely, I'll be in Huntington for the wedding.is about 20min from Burlington.

Is there a central spot easy for everyone to meet? Looks like Sunday night be the best day for me to meet but still finding out more info about the wedding

Absolutely, I'll be in Huntington for the wedding.is about 20min from Burlington.

Is there a central spot easy for everyone to meet? Looks like Sunday night be the best day for me to meet but still finding out more info about the wedding

Hinesburg or Williston are pretty much in between there and burlington we could meet at frost brewery, i have to check if they started serving pints yet.

edit: frost is closed sunday

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yo-'02 Legacy GT in Amherst MA but will be seen in the lot at Mount Snow & a variety of other loveable VT ski hills!

Nice i make it down to MT snow once or twice a year so i'll let you know when i'm headed south, you ever make it further up north?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived