**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone looked into an adjustable upper control arm for the rear? Or if any other parts from other sububoos work?

Upper or Lower. I only know of a lower control arm in the rear. There is a toe arm and GT Spec makes an adjustable toe arm.

This is a lower control arm.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

That's when you go in front of him and clean your windshield, using more than enough wiper fluid ;)

Not a bad idea. He was driving a clean caddy. I really didn't want to smear that crap on my windshield. $1.75 at a spray and wash worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try and go a whole month of not buying stuff I dont need to save a little coin. No more goin out for lunch every friday, buying my dog toys she doesnt need, no more $50 in beer... Ugh this is going to be a shitty month.

I'm on this same band wagon. need to save up after buying the AP V3 and a ski pass... well 2. i have an addiction.

Going to try and go a whole month of not buying stuff I dont need to save a little coin. No more goin out for lunch every friday, buying my dog toys she doesnt need, no more $50 in beer... Ugh this is going to be a shitty month.

This is going to be a great experience. If you slip, start over...like detention.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

It's gonna be ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch from now till the end of time for me

Cook a big meal on sunday and pack a few lunches for the week.

I started with pasta as I had zero cooking abilities.

Best cookbook I had:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0684818590?pc_redir=1409148536&robot_redir=1]New Firefighter's Cookbook:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Cook a big meal on sunday and pack a few lunches for the week.

I started with pasta as I had zero cooking abilities.

Best cookbook I had:

New Firefighter's Cookbook:Amazon:Books

Always try to make twice as much for dinner as im going to eat so i have lunch for the next day. but half the time i end up eating 2/3 of it or all of it and don't have enough for the next days. DAMN YOU STOMACH TO EYE COORDINATION!!

Always try to make twice as much for dinner as im going to eat so i have lunch for the next day. but half the time i end up eating 2/3 of it or all of it and don't have enough for the next days. DAMN YOU STOMACH TO EYE COORDINATION!!

Those recipes are good for feeding a dozen guys so I'm sure you will have enough for the next day ;)

I just ordered another firemans cookbook to complement the other one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/068812755X?pc_redir=1408655030&robot_redir=1]The Healthy Firehouse Cookbook: Low-Fat Recipes from America's Firefighters:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Hmmm....considering picking up a 1992 Legacy SS Turbo for a commuter. Probably just about as rare as my 2012. It would be so cool to have the first Legacy Turbo and the last Legacy Turbo sitting in the driveway. :)

Those recipes are good for feeding a dozen guys so I'm sure you will have enough for the next day ;)

I just ordered another firemans cookbook to complement the other one.

The Healthy Firehouse Cookbook: Low-Fat Recipes from America's Firefighters:Amazon:Books

I already have pretty fat cook book in my head. cooking was ingrained into me at a young age so I'm pretty good at it now

Hmmm....considering picking up a 1992 Legacy SS Turbo for a commuter. Probably just about as rare as my 2012. It would be so cool to have the first Legacy Turbo and the last Legacy Turbo sitting in the driveway. :)

It is cool :D (school girl laugh)

You wont regret it. One thing after owning 3 generations is how you can see the lineage between them. Even with the seating postion and view. Crazy how subaru kept with things despite a 20year gap. I definitely enjoy driving the old one though, its more pure. Hard to describe but youll be just as excited with it as your new one

Yup 91 ss 5spd. Had it since may @198k now is at 211656 since I just changed the oil today. Drove it to nebraska once, eugene oregon, portland, saltlake city, and north of seattle so shes logged some miles. Average about 28.2 highway and 25-26 combinded. Just set the cruise and roll on. Plenty of torque so it pulls hills pretty good with no downshifting. Back seats fold all the way down so thats a plus so I fit my camping gear and fishing gear in it. All in all its a good little rig. Paid 1900 for it if curious.