LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

Go ahead, be a sucker that doesnt do their research.

Dont do it. Its probably stolen. Its married to another car and wont work on yours until it is reset, and Cobb charges like $300 to unlock it.

I will sell you mine, the newer version of the V2 (has a single plug socket on the bottom and newer style cord) and in perfect shape, with a Proto mount, for $400.

thanks for the heads up. that's why i asked cuz i wasn't sure about tohe whole unmarrying thing. i wish i could buy it for 400 right now but i don't have that amount of liquid cash right now. if its still around after my next paycheck I'll be on top of it. also does that mean that car's ecu that this thing is still married to is screwed until he gets another one and reflashes it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had food poisoning today....fml. So dehydrated even after 3 pedialytes.

Try these together...ammodium a-d, banana, yoghurt, b complex with c.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

thanks for the heads up. that's why i asked cuz i wasn't sure about tohe whole unmarrying thing. i wish i could buy it for 400 right now but i don't have that amount of liquid cash right now. if its still around after my next paycheck I'll be on top of it. also does that mean that car's ecu that this thing is still married to is screwed until he gets another one and reflashes it?

He would un-marry it before sending it to you, so no worries

He would un-marry it before sending it to you, so no worries

Oh I know. I meant for the still married one that I saw on eBay for 150

Get a picture of it saying it's been unmarried. We bought one that was supposed to be and it wasn't :mad:

Thanks for the heads up dug I didn't even think about that

I will sell you mine, the newer version of the V2 (has a single plug socket on the bottom and newer style cord) and in perfect shape, with a Proto mount, for $400.

Divorced V3 up on ebay for $475. i know your interested

Deleted. Going to make a much better version. Not happy with that one.

Be kind... first attempt using my TASCAM DR-05 with this 311 cover. One take. I need to get better head phones as they kept trying to come out. Also had some fluctuations in my timing because of it. Enough excuses. Let me know what you guys think. 311 - I'll be here a while - acoustic version with drums added :)

Edited by McDowell Performance Tuning

So I have a on/off humming noise when going 55-60mph (only this 5mph window). Kind of sounds like a wheel bearing going bad but instead of being a constant hum, it's on n off. Doesn't change with turning of the wheel. Any ideas? Could it be a wheel bearing even though it's not a constant hum and only at a certain MPH range (that I can tell)?

I lwish I had kept it but I threw it away... I returned to the parking lot to find a note under my wiper blade. It read, "hey doosh, (sic) how much horsepower did that fake hood scoop add? Baja turbo FTW!" It made me sad to think that a fellow Subaru driver wasn't aware of our cars. Didn't know there were pretentious Baja owners out there!

I lwish I had kept it but I threw it away... I returned to the parking lot to find a note under my wiper blade. It read, "hey doosh, (sic) how much horsepower did that fake hood scoop add? Baja turbo FTW!" It made me sad to think that a fellow Subaru driver wasn't aware of our cars. Didn't know there were pretentious Baja owners out there!

HAHAHAHA that's terrible. dudes obviously an idiot because you can easily see our TMIC's if you look into the hood scoop. also that hood scoop is far from fake even if it weren't cooling a TMIC, its fully integrated into the hood.

It is possible that it wasn't even a Subaru owner.

So, how much horsepower did it add?;)

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

So I have a on/off humming noise when going 55-60mph (only this 5mph window). Kind of sounds like a wheel bearing going bad but instead of being a constant hum, it's on n off. Doesn't change with turning of the wheel. Any ideas? Could it be a wheel bearing even though it's not a constant hum and only at a certain MPH range (that I can tell)?

Anyone?

Probably a wheel bearing. Can you tell if it is front or rear?

I got a red light ticket in the mail while I was driving my Civic. Do you think, "VTEC kicked in" will hold up in court?

Mod suggestion...clear concave license plate cover. I got a fix it ticket for having one. The copper said it reflects the flash from cameras.