**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After learning basic welding on sheet metal for repair of the 03 Legacy radiator support, I am getting antsy to start a real welding project and actually build something.

If track day doesn't go well, I know who to call ;)

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/09/adavety5.jpg

Hahaha not sure if ups or anyone for that matter will accept shipping of this.... 4 different boxes and a roll of shipping tape later

"Is it an espresso machine?"

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/09/adavety5.jpg

Hahaha not sure if ups or anyone for that matter will accept shipping of this.... 4 different boxes and a roll of shipping tape later

That's no way to ship a classic snowboard.

Keep an eye open for a good deal on a used V2-sub003 AccessPORT. You can find a decent one in the $300 range. Add $150 for a custom tune and you're still much less than a new V3 :)

one just came up on ebay... $150... great price. almost too great im worried its broken. tho it seems like he just doesn't have a clue how to divorce it from his ecu. he may have tried to sell it from more if he could. what do you guys think should i hop on it before someone else does?

Go ahead, be a sucker that doesnt do their research.

Dont do it. Its probably stolen. Its married to another car and wont work on yours until it is reset, and Cobb charges like $300 to unlock it.

I will sell you mine, the newer version of the V2 (has a single plug socket on the bottom and newer style cord) and in perfect shape, with a Proto mount, for $400.

Edited by GTEASER

Go ahead, be a sucker that doesnt do their research.

Dont do it. Its probably stolen. Its married to another car and wont work on yours until it is reset, and Cobb charges like $300 to unlock it.

I will sell you mine, the newer version of the V2 (has a single plug socket on the bottom and newer style cord) and in perfect shape, with a Proto mount, for $400.

Going V3?

Perfect night for homemade pizza on the BGE. AND sometimes music just makes the night. Between crap at work and my kid being officially back at school and no visit until mid Oct, it's been a shit week. Tonight got to rock it to RHPS loud and proud, with my bestie and her fam. Just f'ing perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Perfect night for homemade pizza on the BGE. AND sometimes music just makes the night. Between crap at work and my kid being officially back at school and no visit until mid Oct, it's been a shit week. Tonight got to rock it to RHPS loud and proud, with my bestie and her fam. Just f'ing perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please translate BGE and RHPS.

RHPS is the Rocky Horror Picture Show

But you got me on the BGE.

Big Green Egg?