**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It reminded me of the kid in Taiwan that got a Pagani for his 15th birthday. I went back to search for it and ran into this. Just in case some of you love brands or models of cars other than the Subaru offering.

http://www.zeroto60times.com/blog/2013/10/top-125-car-related-baby-names/

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Thanks minuccims!! We certainly felt it, and it woke us up 40 miles away, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the media is hyping it up to be. Pretty minimal damage really. If it would have happened during the day, there certainly would have been more injuries. As it was, a few roads buckled, a few historic building facades crumbled, and some inventory was lost in stores. Californian's forget very quickly that this goes with the territory, it doesn't happen very often at all, and to be thankful rather than dwell on the damage to tangible items. Kinda like the way they forget to drive in the rain...every year. :lol: In fact, a friend of ours is 24 years old, lived in Cali her whole life, and that was the first one she has ever felt. ;)

So coming from a NA 2010 to my 2010 GT there is a (perceived) difference in ride height, yet when I check all the specs I can find, edmunds, cars.com etc they are listed to have the same ground clearance (these sites don't list ride height).

Am I crazy or are the NA and GT the same height?

So coming from a NA 2010 to my 2010 GT there is a (perceived) difference in ride height, yet when I check all the specs I can find, edmunds, cars.com etc they are listed to have the same ground clearance (these sites don't list ride height).

Specs :lol:

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

...because racecar.

You have more power now, so when you accelerate, the weight transfer to the rear lifts the front of the car up...then you're mind says "holy chit", you get a big shit eating grin, and realize you have to reign it back in, so you are hitting the brakes harder, weight transfer lifting the rear. It does ride higher. And you are happier. It's a win-win. :lol:

Look what I found on Craigslist...give me ideas!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4626111938.html

That would work PERFECT in my garage....becuz 11' ceilings. Send me $4750 now Fred.

LOL...why, so we can have two track cars there? ;)

It's actually my co-worker's boyfriend's lift. Under there is a real Porsche 959 in perfect condition.

Edited by fredrik94087

Why would you want a 4 post lift? 2 posts take up less space, easier to lift cars with and much cheaper.

Because "earthquake" country.

Enough of the goofing around with the signature....

Back to basics.

Ive seriously never been soooo stressed out to move my whole life. Ive looked at 40+ listings from yesterday and today. Called soooooo many property management companies to get apps in and not a single word back but 1!!!!!! Its like how the hell can you expect to rent out a place if you don't respond to inquiries???....mentally frustrating. End rant

Where are you moving? And why not buy? Unless you're not sure you're staying...in which case rent. I don't look forward to moving as I've accumulated to much shit over the years. And I'm single so it's all my shit can't blame anyone else. I'm taking up a three bedroom townhouse all by myself :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ im just moving across the valley here so it will cut down my commute by 50miles round trip. Everyone hassles me to buy but the thing is I have nothing to share with anyone at the moment so I dont feel obligated to work for a house payment if you catch my drift.

Came out of a toll both next to a WRX and noticed he was taking off so I obliged. I let off at about 90 and when he caught up he flipped me off... So much for mutual Subaru respect...WRX owners are a bunch of DBs!

I rolled up to a kid with a 15 rex and he was bragging how it was the most powerful wrx to date and the first time a wrx came with a 6speed. Left him 25 feet after the light. Might have blown him eardrums out though... Running full 3" tbe strait pipe catless.