LegacyGT.com

thisisthenewsic quest for 600+whp

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update?

motor is back in the car. I've recently switched jobs. So it's been pretty hectic. Plus my gf has put up with my shit and constant bs this car has brought from all the problems so I spent some time with her to keep her happy. Motor should be started up on Sunday.

Just read your whole thread, good build going on here, if you're interested in a efr send me a pm I can help you out

thanks. And I'll pm you

Yeah the exhaust I have on it is practically straight pipe. Lol its more of my track exhaust and I have another exhaust to drive on the streets so I don't get popped by the cops.

It's starting to cool down here on cali. Somewhere around 40 degrees at night which isn't cold compared to some places but here its cold enough for me lol.

Yeah the exhaust I have on it is practically straight pipe. Lol its more of my track exhaust and I have another exhaust to drive on the streets so I don't get popped by the cops.

It's starting to cool down here on cali. Somewhere around 40 degrees at night which isn't cold compared to some places but here its cold enough for me lol.

Starting to get cold here...It was 90 degrees the last couple of days a little inland of Ventura. Miserable. Congratulations on getting your car to run again. Looking forward to seeing some track videos.

Got to drive her again yesterday. Oh was it nice. Motor runs great. Put about 30-35 miles on the motor on this road that has a lot of up n downs. Perfect because it let's me feed some load to the motor and also alot of engine braking.

I wish I would have got a video but I'll try n have one up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived