LegacyGT.com

:(...For the Love of LGT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about a 106 liter, 4000 hp, quad-turbo diesel V20?

http://i.imgur.com/hCM4Upk.jpg

Sure, it's bigger than your car, but you could figure something out.

The size of those turbos.....

• 1 month later...

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/S2BARU/IMAG1280_zpsz06vurnf.jpg

Step 1 fellas. Got her moved out of the garage. Battery was dead to Ebrake was stuck of course. Costco traded me out a new battery at zero cost.

Next step....putting her away in my new garage and then after I'm done with my trip to Denver next week I'll ask some subie brethren to come over and we'll get it pulled hopefully by end of Oct. Still unpacking at the new place so once again it's not my first priority.

The good thing is I was a bit bitter for awhile and frankly pissed off, bit now that I can see her again I'm got some desire back.

• 6 months later...

Well to update everyone. Moved this past fall and October goal obviously came and went. This past month I switched jobs and soon to have a higher income if sales go as planned.

My wagon has been doing great for a daily and I've slowly been selling parts off my other 05 GT sedan so stock pile some extra funds to help figure this out.

Step 1 happened yesterday, bought a new oil container:lol:. Now time to get it drained. Going to have it go through a pair of nylons to see if any metal is in there. And sample to be sent off to Blackstone. If there is metal I won't fire it up but if there isn't then

Going to throw in some general 10-40 oil slap on the stock tmic and fire it up. See if the sound is still there. If it is then I'll have the car towed to somewhere and get to pulling the engine. Or do a compression test.

Archived