LegacyGT.com

Custom-made Sport Grill: S402 Replica Walkthrough ('05-'07 Legacy)

nospmoht04

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It possible to get you my grill and have you do the original one you made? Maybe you could mount my emblem from the oem grill on the new mesh?

Can ship to you and provide a FedEx pre-paid fedex label.

Do you want me to PM you to get this started? Hope you're still making these!

That sounds good and I can do that no problem, there will be a wait though. There is quite the list going at this point and it's only fair to make them in order.

I'll add you and get in contact as soon as possible. Feel free to contact me for an update on when I'll make it to yours.

That sounds good and I can do that no problem, there will be a wait though. There is quite the list going at this point and it's only fair to make them in order.

I'll add you and get in contact as soon as possible. Feel free to contact me for an update on when I'll make it to yours.

Sounds good. In no rush :)

First S402 style grill will be done tomorrow. I just finished everything but the primer, a bit more sanding, and paint. After work tomorrow, where I've been 30 of the last 32 days and counting, I'll get it painted and have pics up not long after. Other than that it'll just be a wait on the emblem that I ordered on Wednesday.

I'm honestly surprised at how well it came out all things considered from the very start when I couldn't get a good source for the honeycomb material. The learning curve will start to steady out and I'll get going on more asap. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

I'm so excited to see it :)

I believe you are going to be a very popular, and busy, person very soon. Hopefully you make at least a decent profit from all your hard work and troubles.

Edited by Screamin

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures yet. I had it on my car looking at it from different angles before I painted it and noticed a few things that need to be changed.

It's just part of the whole deal being a new project, figuring out what works and doesn't work. I want to make sure it's exactly right rather than throwing something out there just to get it done.

I'll update soon.