LegacyGT.com

The OFFICIAL 2014 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

When should the OFFICIAL 2015 Legacy Thread Start?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When should the OFFICIAL 2015 Legacy Thread Start?

• Today, whatever day it is.
    • September 1st, 2013
    • December 1st, 2013
    • March 1st, 2014
    • NEVAR! To avoid the disappointment...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the standard 4.3" display on the Premium and Sport, it says "this upgrade also includes available SiriusXM satellite radio (with 4 Month free trial subscription)". Does this mean it has all the hardware, you just have to have a subscription?

Yup - the radio has the receiver built in and the antenna comes as part of the package, I imagine. You would have a 4 month trial subscription starting on the day you brought it home

Because different parts of the world have different fuel chains, and different priorities and concerns regarding pollution, especially relative to their differing economic needs?

True, i didn't think about that.

Take the number countries in the in the world, pretend they are all dictatorships so you're only dealing with ONE person from each.

Now do you think you can get all 196 of them to agree on a single standard? :spin:

I know, right?

Info on the 2014s- http://www.thetorquereport.com/2013/05/2014_subaru_legacy_and_outback.html

Subaru has announced the pricing for the 2014 Legacy and Outback models, with most versions having no increase over the 2013 models. The 2014 Subaru Legacy starts at $20,295 and the 2014 Subaru Outback starts at $23,495.

For the 2014 model year the Legacy and Outback models get package upgrades. Subaru has upgraded the 2014 Legacy 2.5i Premium and Outback 2.5i Premium models to include as standard the All-Weather Package (heated front seats, heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer). The Premium models now also come standard with the display audio system featuring a 4.3-inch screen, 6 speakers and SiriusXM Satellite Radio.

The 2014 Legacy 2.5i Limited starts at $25,895 and the Outback 2.5i Limited starts at $29,095. The Legacy and Outback 3.6R Premium models are discontinued for 2014.

All 2014 Legacy and Outback models come standard with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. The Legacy 2.5i and Outback 2.5i models are powered by a 173-horsepower 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine, while the Legacy and Outback 3.6R Limited models are powered by a 256-horsepower, 3.6-liter 6-cylinder engine.

Read more at http://www.thetorquereport.com/2013/05/2014_subaru_legacy_and_outback.html#rOs4ZEPFl2gb089p.99

Go Cardinals!

It's a guy who works at a Subaru dealership and the site specifically states he does it on his own and that it should not be linked to the Subaru dealer (or any dealer). It's completely different. I've worked with the guy before when looking at a new car.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

You know that was posted 2 week ago on the previous page. Cars101 also posted the pricing 18 days ago when subaru released the pricing. Cars101 is a Subaru dealership that post all the dealer press releases.

I posted the link to that torque report article the same day (May 24) it went up on torque report. I never said it was new info. Just providing the article/link.

Go Cardinals!

• 4 weeks later...

Would have liked to see this, but no dice, apparently... maybe the redesign will have the center mounted switch...

http://www.subaru.se/commonmedia/images/news/2013/130225/instruments_s.jpg

Maybe possible to diy with an extension of the current wires and the purchase of the new switch? Is this off the JDM version?

That is what I am thinking. It has to be the JDM version since the cup holders have covers.

Correct 2012+ "D" version JDM legacy... The previous version BR's ( A-C ) had the center console Si Drive Wheel...

Starting with the "D" the Si Drive selector is on the steering wheel & electronic parking brake is moved to the center console as above...

Archived