LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-2 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I went to gas up the other day. Instead of them programming the price of 93oct for 3.92 a gallon, they messed up the placement and it was .392 cents a gallon.

I'm sure some of you will think I'm a jerk for not telling the clerk of the error, but oh well. I made phone calls to all my friends nearby instead haha! It felt like a once in a lifetime break and I even went back to play the lotto there :spin:

gasbreak2.jpg.d6a4cba65d98849e77ae1a15dfd67633.jpg

gasbreak.jpg.7483a25b2437956cd494073454583160.jpg

I've seen them shut down the pumps - someone comes out to put an "out-of-order" cap on the pump handles as each customer departs.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

But like 1055 said, it's a big no-no for them to reverse the charges on your card.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I don't think they can revert the cc bill, well I hope not. Sorta like shopping at the store where 'x' item is displayed as 'x', but it rings up as 'y'... they usually give it to you for 'x'. I was amazed in Montreal, if they mess up there not only do you get the item at the price advertised, you also get a 15% discount on top of that. Well I'll let you know next month when I get my statement :p my buddy got 17 gallons for about $7.00 haha

So I went to gas up the other day. Instead of them programming the price of 93oct for 3.92 a gallon, they messed up the placement and it was .392 cents a gallon.

I'm sure some of you will think I'm a jerk for not telling the clerk of the error, but oh well. I made phone calls to all my friends nearby instead haha! It felt like a once in a lifetime break and I even went back to play the lotto there :spin:

i'm hating you right now

Archived