LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Going through my second tune with Dave. Service / level of response is fantastic as always. I've been dealing with a finicky fuel trim issue since my install and he's been extremely helpful along the way. Finally getting revisions now that I've fixed the issue and the car is feeling pretty good already on the first revision.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done blasting out a bunch of rev's,maps and emails. BTW stickers are back in stock so I will be sending out a bunch to those who have ordered recently!

Thanks for the continued support, you guys are awesome!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Just wrapping up my stage 3.5, 91 octane tune with Dave. Level of service far exceeded my expectations. I searched for quite a while for an e-tuner and am thrilled I found Cryotune. Rev updates came freaky fast and all my questions were answered promptly and professionally. I could not be more satisfied! If you have any hesitations, put them aside and go with Dave. You will not be disappointed!

Next up - building a corn burning tune to let this HTA68 stretch its legs...:D

1104942564_LegacyGT3.5Build.thumb.jpg.833fe9239916f1bc2facf6129e41248e.jpg

Edited by CapnJack

Just wrapping up my stage 3.5, 91 octane tune with Dave. Level of service far exceeded my expectations. I searched for quite a while for an e-tuner and am thrilled I found Cryotune. Rev updates came freaky fast and all my questions were answered promptly and professionally. I could not be more satisfied! If you have any hesitations, put them aside and go with Dave. You will not be disappointed!

Looks good. Hit me up if you are looking to do any runs on a dyno :)

Just want to say thanks to Dave for being awesome and very flexible during my whole transition to stage 2. Ended up taking around 3 weeks after I got my base map to get everything installed correctly (someone sold me an up pipe with a f*%king hole behind one of the heat shields). Just about finished tuning now, couldn't be happier.

Would like a dyno run someday to see the results but for now I guess the airboy spreadsheet calculated dyno will do.

http://i.imgur.com/j6X02hn.png

Just another post about how awesome Dave and his service is, I am in the middle of vf52 e tune and had a couple of issues with the cataloging on my and and he was more than accommodating and helpful. You can't put a price on customer service like this!

I'm glad more people are finding out just how great it is to work with Dave, his tunes are great and his customer service is awesome! I'm still very happy with my stage 2 tune!

Dave - you'll be getting another tune inquiry from me very soon :cool: Looks like I'll be doing a 92OCT PDX 350 (TD06 18G) tune with 740cc injectors and an AEM intake in the near future ;)

I got the car on a dyno this past weekend to see what it would do. :eek: Not bad for pump gas on a BNR HTA68. Dave and I are going to work on an E85 tune next.

Car put down 320WHP and 307WTQ on a Mustang Dyno. Stock STI's run in the 215WHP range on this dyno.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKLNddprkEg]Kelly Moss Motorsports - 07 Stage 3.5 Legacy GT - YouTube[/ame]

930895202_LegacyGTStage3_5Gas.thumb.JPG.e841944076dcf6fc869ca55cc65956ac.JPG

Edited by CapnJack

Couldn't be happier with my tune from Dave. Car is supafast now, only thing faster is Dave with his revisions. Power mods were:

catless dp

catless up

3-port

BNR 16g

Turbo spool is quicker and more responsive than stock. I also never realized just how badly the stock VF40 falls on its face in the upper rev ranges. The 16g maintains more power through the whole band.

I hugely appreciated Dave's emphasis on making power safely. He checked with me to make sure all my hardware was in order before I started tuning, and added power in a safe, incremental way. I felt like he took the same care he would tuning his own car, so I would recommend a Cryotune for anybody.

Anyone here from him? Hope nothing happened to him. Where'd you go cryo :confused:

Ive been working with him over the past few weeks going back and forth about what to buy and what not. Just put new stage 3 parts on over the weekend and flashed my base map on monday and we did a few revisions already. Hes definitely around and a great guy to deal with.

Anyone here from him? Hope nothing happened to him. Where'd you go cryo :confused:

Hey there all, thanks for the positive comments.

Tehnation - I have actually been waiting on new logs from you, please send them so we can keep going. If you sent them already please resend. *just checked and i responded back to your last email on June 13th,please double check your email box* either way we can get it taken care of.

Have a great day all!

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

been going through a stage 2 tune with catless downpipe on a JDM Legacy GT 2.0T

Very happy with the results so far, every revision makes things more drivable and makes the car feel more complete, much more power than stock.

Dave has been excellent with communication, sometimes even got a revision back to me within a couple hours of sending logs.

Looking forward to see the end result, but the car already feels fantastic, and well worth the money as it is now.

Would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a professional and quality tune.

Another kiwi here working with Dave! JDM LGT 2.0T but an '07 so no DP needed (catless already as I understand it) Early stages yet but great communication so far. Looking forward to completing the stage 2 tune.