LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-force rival...special closeout at $138 a piece at tire-rack. Only 200 utqg rating so 15,000 is a maybe.

S04 is $164.

Sport Maxx RT $168.

Pzero nero GT $138. (not bad at all).

RE760 is $144 and will likely last you two summers.

Comp2 is $132 and will likely last you two summers.

DZ102 $138 will last you until your wheels fall off...I think...460 utqg.

And, then there is my favorite, not available at tire-rack, Falken Azenis RT615K which is available in a 245/40/18. It has a 200 utqg rating just like the G-force rival but the grrrrrrrip!

See if you can make a deal for a set of those.

Edited by fredrik94087

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I wouldn't consider the Federals when you have access to something like BFG g-force.

Also note, the Dunlops tend to get noisy/hard as they wear. What about Potenza RE003?

I've had good experience with Falken FK452 but they're old these days. Apparently FK453 are similar/same/better.

Not mushy when you inflate to 40psi haha, thats where I keep my psi all year round.

Is that 40 warm or 40 cold? I am keeping mine 38 warm. Warm = whatever 30 minutes of normal driving is from work to home where I stop at the gas station.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

You may not be losing grip. It may be that particular setting gets you maximum grip.

By the time your tires are warm, they are probably at 42. That is still well within range. And, your tires hold better and don't roll over. Depends on tire and wheel fitment, sidewall, camber, and probably a few more things about which I don't know.

^^^ there is certainly a lot of bling with those wheels.

Yeah I found a color that I'm really into, just not sure about the overall quality of the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are inexpensive reps. That's the quality. You get what you pay for. They will probably work fine for DD duty but will likely be heavy and bend or crack if you hit too many huge potholes.

Their own website doesn't even describe the ES3 properly, they say it's a 6 spoke design when it's actually 10 spoke. :spin:

http://varrstoen.com/products/es-3/

They are inexpensive reps. That's the quality. You get what you pay for. They will probably work fine for DD duty but will likely be heavy and bend or crack if you hit too many huge potholes.

Right, these are for DD duty... Basically to replace the small ugly stock ones and fill in that enormous wheel well.

Right, these are for DD duty... Basically to replace the small ugly stock ones and fill in that enormous wheel well.

Wheels are your choice. Personally, I would not go with anything "cheap" or just for looks.

Get a wheel from a reputable company. There are plenty of affordable options out there. After your tire, the wheel is the next item that is closest to the asphault.

I mean I'm looking at $225/per wheel with those. That's right there with some konigs, rotas, and enkei's that I was also looking at.

I'm not saying they aren't "cheap" wheels, I'm just saying they're in that same range that I see people spend. I do appreciate all your guys feedback!

http://www.vividracing.com/forums/gallery/files/5/5/4/3/E5FT0100a.jpg

White and orange is a good look imo too. Keep in mind if you get your stance right it doesn't matter so much as to what wheel is on the car. Plasti dip black or a IMO purple on white would be great if you didn't choose to repowder them. Welcome to pm me an offer since i really want to see them on another 5thgen

And if you need tires I can work out a deal to include my nitto motivos that have only 12-15k on them