LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19" x 8.5 40 MM offest Niche Targa's. Wrapped in 225/40/19 Toyo Proxies 4. Fill out the wheel well nicely with no rub.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/d9517c1ca5dd6fffb7ec0276c6ded58a.jpg

Image1.thumb.jpg.14fadd1a56ffaf98610750df17723d75.jpg

IMG_2387.thumb.jpg.0fd1429ddf64f64711d8e7837bde1f40.jpg

Edited by RizzyRyan

19" x 8.5 40 MM offest Niche Targa's. Wrapped in 225/40/19 Toyo Proxies 4. Fill out the wheel well nicely with no rub.

Very nice... how much did you drop the car? Makes me feel more comfortable with 19x8.5 +35 wrapped in 225/40/19 hopefully in the next couple of months.

You're looking 900-1800 for wheels unless you want to go super ritzy and nice then plan 2k+ for custom wheels typically

Tires like 225/45 range will be 800-1000 if you want some quality meat under there plan 1000-1400 for rubber.

been looking through this thread and haven't been able to find my answer. Looking at 3 different wheels one is 18x9.5 et35 and other is et38, will wrap either with 235/45/18. What would be better offset although I doubt the 3mm will make too much difference. My choices are all Rota wheels, Kensei in Royal Hyper Black or D2-EX in Matte Black with Sport Bronze Lip. Will go on Ruby Red 3.6R, will most likely drop with Tein Basics. Im leaning towards the Kensei.

I'm lowered on RCE blacks. About a 1-1.25" drop. Did a slight pull in the front and nothing in the back, but I'm on 18x8.75 + 36 and 245/40/18 tires

Using your specs on willtheyfit.com, compared to the specs I plan to run. The rim is .33 inches closer to strut, and about .41 inches further out. Now the tire is almost half an inch narrower, so about a .20 inches on each side. I figure with a slight pull they should fit since I'm not trying to tuck the wheels.

Thanks for the info Zee.

I am on 18X9.5 et45 and have no rubbing or fender mods. I am sure with 10mm further out, I would have had to do rolls and/or pulls.

Thanks for the info. What size tires are you running? That is what would determine if you have to roll or pull fenders. I'm either going with a 225 or 235 width tire. Also I do not plan on tucking wheels, I only want to eliminate the fender gap. Most likely will have to roll fenders but I doubt I will have to pull.

225 or 235 should be fine with +45. I had 245 with +48 and was okay, but mine was not stretched.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Sorry to butt in from gen 6 land, but I have a question that might fit the conversation here. I have a set of rotas 18x8 +35 and was wondering if that offset is going to give me any problems? Been on will it fit and it says they will stick out 0.8" more than stock (this is with 225 tires). Is that rolling territory? Just looking for a general ballpark thought before I order some lugs to test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk