LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

Guys -

Just wanted to touch on a few things. Please re-visit your cars for leaks, boost leaks, dirty filter, loose clamps, bad plugs - these things can really turn a nice dyno day into a stressful diagnostic session :). We have a nice pre-tune checklist on our site.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys -

Just wanted to touch on a few things. Please re-visit your cars for leaks, boost leaks, dirty filter, loose clamps, bad plugs, excessive turbo shaft play - these things can really turn a nice dyno day into a stressful diagnostic session :). We have a nice pre-tune checklist on our site.

Ftfy. ;)

Speaking of camera time.... About how many LGTs showing up on Sat.? We should get a group shot setup. I'm bringing my camera and will hopefully take some shots of a bunch of cars if people and Bren don't mind. Would love to get a nice lineup shot and some paired car shots type thing. Though I'm not sure I have the correct filter needed to actually capture a real photo of a Spec. B. Way too fast for max shutter speed. ;)

Guys -

Just wanted to touch on a few things. Please re-visit your cars for leaks, boost leaks, dirty filter, loose clamps, bad plugs - these things can really turn a nice dyno day into a stressful diagnostic session :). We have a nice pre-tune checklist on our site.

And if you have meth, don't drop your meth nozzle while loaded on the dyno :lol:

im so happy it is raining and i have no garage!!!! oil change and galley plug are going to be hypothermic and i am very excited.

Water wont kill you.

The car on the other hand.....

Work on that car and get shizzz done!

im so happy it is raining and i have no garage!!!! oil change and galley plug are going to be hypothermic and i am very excited.

I'd say bring it down here, but the other bay is being occupied by a couch that needs to find its way back in the house and a cable machine that I need to get around to selling.

• I Donated Too

Holy crap Dujo! I just got my hands on your old Turbo.

Alberto wasn't kidding at all about the state of your turbo. I don't know how you got away with that still running day to day! You are extremely lucky it held until it was discovered.

That shaft has more play in it than spc's dingaling in a thumb of a glove.

sorry spc! :)

holy crap dujo! I just got my hands on your old turbo.

Alberto wasn't kidding at all about the state of your turbo. I don't know how you got away with that still running day to day! You are extremely lucky it held until it was discovered.

lol

Holy crap Dujo! I just got my hands on your old Turbo.

Guess it's a good thing I took it down to Motive to do one final once over. In addition to fixing a steering/suspension nonsense that I messed up trying to do an axle job on an eight year old New England car, he probably just saved me a shortblock and turbo, not to mention a nightmare dyno scenario. Perhaps I might bring my car and my business back to Alberto in the future. Guess it's all down to this wastegate/exhaust housing issue. (J/k, I am sold on Alberto's expertise and Motive's services in general. Thanks Motive Auto.) And thanks again Sigmafour for the donor turbo.

Missed out on that built motah by that much. ;) But boy would I have paid for it with the wife. Oh well, there's always still that chance right?

Archived