LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning: legacygt.com Tuning Day

Nrw

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well looks like i wont have time to seafoam my car or change the oil (doesnt need to be anyway) or get my oil temp/pressure gauges wired up but all the essentials for the tune are in check, clamps are tight, no leaks that i know of, just gotta get her filled with some 93 and make the trek out to psi tomorrow morn. ill b there at 10.

Just allowing for the possibility of all things. I don't doubt Alberto's talent, but it is very short time and there's a checklist of other things too. I think most of that stuff is punched, but it'll still need boost leak and exhaust leak tests, etc. I would be very surprised if I get it back tonight. I expect I will need to get it tomorrow morning at some point and drive on tomorrow and get there when I get there (hopefully not too late). As it is, I'm probably going to have to skimp on a few things like an oil change or connecting the wiring on my wideband O2. We'll see how things shake out. At this point, I'm still planning to park my tuned LGT wagon in my driveway tomorrow night. :p

well looks like i wont have time to seafoam my car or change the oil (doesnt need to be anyway) or get my oil temp/pressure gauges wired up but all the essentials for the tune are in check, clamps are tight, no leaks that i know of, just gotta get her filled with some 93 and make the trek out to psi tomorrow morn. ill b there at 10.

Why not just do the wiring and stuff tm? It may not be in time for the dyno because i think your going first, or last, or somewhere in the middle. I dont know anymore. :spin::spin:

But I am bringing my boost gauge and stuff to see if people can help me get this alarm/wiring thing on it squared away.

because the oil temp sensor is down near the oil filter and im not jacking up my car and what not in the parking lot, i wanna watch and help people with their stuff not be workin on my car. it is not a big deal my essentials are done the rest can be done on my own at my house.

depends how much rain you might want in your car...

Im pretty sure Nrw is bringing a tent and Bren i think is bringing one too maybe.

But anyways!

Less than 24 hour people!!!

Why does it seem like im the only one excited about it? :lol:

I pretty much already feel all the power that im going to feel. Im just going to perfect it. But those stage 0 to stage 2-3 people, wheres the enthusiasm ?? :spin::spin:

im certainly excited but prob more anxious than anything.....its just as exciting as nerve racking for me to have my car revved to redline numerous times and hope nothing gives way. ill be jacked up when the wheels are back on the ground and i drop bren back off to work on the next lgt

Archived