LegacyGT.com

Another iON Performance Spring Group Buy

HansGT

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - you convinced me to be interested....but not sold yet. But, I could be a "swing" vote so to speak. Get to 19 and I'll be 20. I was really planning to wait on this, but...I'll keep any eye on how things progress...

I've got other priorities, but can be convinced.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

OK - you convinced me to be interested....but not sold yet. But, I could be a "swing" vote so to speak. Get to 19 and I'll be 20. I was really planning to wait on this, but...I'll keep any eye on how things progress...

I've got other priorities, but can be convinced.

Swing vote? You can consider yourself that now. You could be number 15... the next price break from 10.

Now how does that tickle your fancy?

How we doing Jack? Would he make 15?

emlevins - Note the GB ENDS at the end of July.

Are there 14 confirmed?

If so, send me an estimate on total cost with the additional shipping discount (GB=15) to 16511 and I'll decide by 11:59PM Sunday ;) . Just kidding...

If 14 are confirmed, once I get the estimate, I'll decide and confirm in short order...so as to not inconvenience or keep anyone in suspense.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Are there 14 confirmed?

If so, send me an estimate on total cost with the additional shipping discount (GB=15) to 16511 and I'll decide by 11:59PM Sunday ;) . Just kidding...

If 14 are confirmed, once I get the estimate, I'll decide and confirm in short order...so as to not inconvenience or keep anyone in suspense.

GB of 15 people: $319US + 10% off shipping [$395CAD + 10% off shipping]

Not sure how many there are confirmed at this point... from iON's vantage point... but if my count is on, it looks like 14.

emlevins - We're sitting at 11 confirmed right now. Check your PM's for your total. As per mentioned, you will only need to send in 50% deposit on the springs only. The remaining balance is due when the springs are ready to ship.

evil_O - What you had listed is actually incorrect. If you look at a post slightly further down that is the updated information.

It's actually $330US + 10% off shipping [$395CAD + 10% off shipping]

There's only 11 confirmed deposits thus far.

emlevins - We're sitting at 11 confirmed right now. Check your PM's for your total. As per mentioned, you will only need to send in 50% deposit on the springs only. The remaining balance is due when the springs are ready to ship.

evil_O - What you had listed is actually incorrect. If you look at a post slightly further down that is the updated information.

It's actually $330US + 10% off shipping [$395CAD + 10% off shipping]

There's only 11 confirmed deposits thus far.

Thanks, Jack. Checked the PM. I appreciate the quick response. For now, I think I'll pass.

07 BMW 335xi

crash - Unfortunately shipping is dependant on the location of each individual. Each State's rates are different. Home vs. Business deliver is different. Metro vs. Suburb deliver is different. It would take alot more time to list all the possible permutations of rates to list them all. If you're interested, drop us a line with where you're located (state/city) along with Zip.

There are no customs/duties as per NAFTA arrangements between Canada & the US.

If it helps, I got a ballpark of ~ $40 to AZ. I think that's pretty reasonable considering what springs weigh...

yeah, and I believe this is the actual shipping cost....so they are not charging for packing material, box, paperwork, etc.

Han's GT I'd like to get in on this group buy, I'll PM ION with the info in thread #46. Is the wait on the springs still the same with the amount of members we have in on this GB?

Jack from iON would know for sure. But I doubt it will make any difference if its 11 sets or 15 sets . Expect 3-4 weeks production after Jack gets everyones 50% deposit.

Archived