LegacyGT.com

Project Spec.B #163

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey cat, i find the black license plate delete is a real sore eye and makes it stick out. Looks like there is too much going on in thr front. Ever consider something more camaflouged (sorry for spelling) i think like the doc holladay thing would blend in better

LatheWerks. Mmm.

:D Love me some WC LatheWerks!

I got both! :p

And Catalyst you should too!!:spin:

I'll be doing a turbo upgrade next spring, need my supporting bits first. Clutch, TMIC, and fuel. Going E85 and thinking 16G or VF52 - while 68/71HTA would be beastly, I'm not interested in going into full internals etc. for reliability until this thing is no longer my DD.

Where did you get it from I want it!!!

What is the "it" you speak of?

Love the trunk lip, but holy cow $250

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Got to pay to play! I actually got the lip for 200, and it's my favorite lip for the wingless trunk.

Hey cat, i find the black license plate delete is a real sore eye and makes it stick out. Looks like there is too much going on in thr front. Ever consider something more camaflouged (sorry for spelling) i think like the doc holladay thing would blend in better
If you saw the gaping holes the dealer put in the front bumper you'd understand the need for something this big :spin: I'd have stuck with the standard plate mount but it stuck out way too far from the bumper and was more of an eye sore than the delete in my opinion.

I'm planning a new front bumper skin anyways with no holes - it's got some major flaws as well. Probably do it after this winter since the roads around here get treated with some serious debris for traction in the snow and ice. Tends to sandblast the front of the car even at respectable following distances. I have some other areas I want parts painted again too - rockers, rear bumper, and the small plastic filler panel in front of the rear wheels. I'd like to show next year and these little flaws piss me off.

I say for turbo you got to think about what you want to reach for numbers. If you want no more than 350whp with all supporting mods, then get the 16g or vf52. But if you want, then go bigger.

I really wanted to get the 16g BNR EVO III but i didnt have a core to send him and i found a vf52 bnib for $600. But I wish I could have gone with suspension first. Thts next on the list!

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed - they are the same color I had my CE28Ns done in. Love how it flops with all the metallic flake. It's gunmetal at times, blacker at others, and then shiny and bright in direct sunlight as shown :cool:

Well done!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2.

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

Sways, ELs and brackets all installed last Saturday. Been rough on the gas mileage this week cause I can't help but push the spec hard into the corners - this setup is planted now!

Just got confirmation - Process West TMIC will be in my possession in the very near future :D Ordered a Venair black post MAF hose to replace the red AVO one so all my silicone matches ;)

Soon to be in the market place - AVO TB and post MAF hoses in Red.

Also need to get an aluminum GS Oil cap and then I'll be selling the red one. Goal is to match the Subtle shrouds and the PW unit :cool:

mmmm Hotchkis bars... time to wrap up the suspension mods :D

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/jaymmmbee/LGTspecB/Stage2/6612CF26-D6C9-4F0B-9F60-573A390C42B1-1262-0000007797B23748.jpg

Very nice!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived