LegacyGT.com

Spc2125 Help Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some wishful thinking for the future...

Im trying to find a set of wheels with red in them. Not crazy but subtle. Preferably not chrome.

I really like this one, but the reviews say it isnt really noticeable and cheap

http://www.wheelfire.com/imagesproducts/xcite_blackred.jpg

Then this was the only other red accented rim I could find

http://www.wheelfire.com/imagesproducts/kyowa_518_black_red.jpg

The first dont look bad at all. Second one i agree looks terrible. I was posting it to show the lack of red accented wheels on the market.

Most likely going to have to go custom and PC some.

• I Donated Too

and how's that old diff coming apart so we can have an update on if you've removed the right part... what's broken on the original unit etc.?

red/black indeed... you'll look like a cheap tart driving about.

Okay okay. Just black rims then.

Now i have A/S on my spec b rims now. Should i transfer those to my summer wheels and get winter tires for the spec b wheels? Or just buy summer tires for the summer wheels?

And regarding the center diff, it seems to be doing really well. No problems really.

Sometimes though when i first crank the car ill get a squeeling noise, and when i make a turn when i first start the car itll squeel a bit. But it usually goes away when its warmed up. Im thinking its just the cold.

Does anybody who uses the Torque Pro app know how to show boost in positive numbers? I got it to not read in Hg, but its still reading on the opposite side. I know the whole vacuum part, but it still doesnt go into the positive numbers when in boost

The tires are a personal descision man. A painted black wheel is usually the better winter choice as they usually tolerate salt and grime a bit better than the oem alloy clear coated wheels. If you really dont care, i would put the summers on the wheel you like the most, as that is the wheel that will be on for a month or two longer.

that initial start crank noise is likely the inevitable subaru cold weather starter squeal.

no idea on the boost and negative numbers... Sure you're 'in' boost?

Archived