LegacyGT.com

200,000 in my '06 spec. B

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad to hear that you drive your car as much as you do. I believe that cars are meant to be driven a lot and enjoyed, not sitting still collecting dust. I love my 06 spec.B. My odometer will hit 100,000 sometime this week. I will never willingly part with my car. There isn't a car out there that I would rather have. I also think that it's the best car for me. I have wanted one since I first saw them in magazines but I never thought I would actually own one.

I will never willingly part with my car. There isn't a car out there that I would rather have. I also think that it's the best car for me. I have wanted one since I first saw them in magazines but I never thought I would actually own one.

My thoughts exactly. My end-of-service plans are either if it gets totaled or I'll be buried in it.

I haven't seen a car made before or since that I like the look of better, and I love it's driving characteristics.

-Clif

• 2 months later...
Sorry - out driving...

It's been stage 2 basically since rolling off the showroom floor. Tuned by Keith at AWDTuning.com.................

After reading a seemingly never ending number of threads in which people don't even reach 90,000 miles because of broken ring lands and burnt exhaust valves, it's refreshing to come back to this thread. Keith gave you one reliable tune.

Yes - Keith does a great job tuning.

I am knocking on the door of 242,000 now. I had a leaky valve cover gasket and swapped those out recently. First time the camshafts have seen the light of day since the factory. It all looked in better shape than a torn apart LGT head I saw at the dealership with 90,000 miles.

You inspire me to drive mine more and it's never left me stranded.

Thank you. I am an animal when it comes to maintaining. I check oil fanatically. Also, I setup my car and had it tuned around 25,000 miles and haven't done any tweaking or toying with the setup (other than doing maintenance).

-Clif

you may have the highest mileage spec B, but I think i have the highest mileage GT. 220k:)
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

oh....sorry......"kicks ground, grumbles and walks away with head down"
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'll raise you'll all:rolleyes::spin::spin::lol:, will be over 219k on original motor & VF-40 turbo by tomorrow. Running 18.5 psi of boost.:cool:

I'll be knocking on 300k if I didn't put 15k (over 87k total) on my roadster a year. :)

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

I'll raise you'll all:rolleyes::spin::spin::lol:, will be over 219k on original motor & VF-40 turbo by tomorrow. Running 18.5 psi of boost.:cool:

I'll be knocking on 300k if I didn't put 15k (over 87k total) on my roadster a year. :)

Mike

So... How is 219k raising 242k? Mike, for some reason I thought you had higher mileage than me (you know, I kind of keep track of these things). But - you also have a 2005. I haven't seen -ANY- 2006 Legacy above me.

-Clif

So... How is 219k raising 242k? Mike, for some reason I thought you had higher mileage than me (you know, I kind of keep track of these things). But - you also have a 2005. I haven't seen -ANY- 2006 Legacy above me.

-Clif

Mike

Just on the turbo :cool:. IIRC you're not running the original turbo, you swap it out around 100k, right?

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

• 1 year later...

Archived