LegacyGT.com

New Girl in Town..

subie.snob

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Credibility lost. Too bad you've portrayed yourself as nothing more than another female attention whore as your contribution to the community instead of actually suggesting that you might be a worthwhile member for something other than occasional bikini pics. I feel like there's one of you every two months.

Credibility lost. Too bad you've portrayed yourself as nothing more than another female attention whore as your contribution to the community instead of actually suggesting that you might be a worthwhile member for something other than occasional bikini pics. I feel like there's one of you every two months.

He knows from experience.

Good thing Im not here to win you over.. maybe you should wait to judge until you actually see me posting pictures in a bikini.

As far as credibility goes, I don't need your vote. I've owned 5 subarus and pretty much do all my own work.

Haha I think I can handle anything you guys dish out. Most of my friends are guys, and I'm an engineer so I'm around men all day. I think I've probably heard it all, so bring it on boys!

Yes, there is more room in the legacy wagon than Impreza hatch.. After some of the other commets im not sure if that was a serious inquiry or if you were talking about packing other trunks.

The trunk definitely looks spacious.

I bet if you joined knittinglifestyle.com all the women would ask you for pics and you would post them.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

ps what do you have for ski gear? this season sucked! i have kung fujas w rossi binders,rossi boots. still consider myself a rookie but i can ski most black diamonds... im saving up to go to vail next season!

This was only my first year skiing but I'm having a ton of fun. It definitely became my new addiction. I got a pair of k2 sweet luvs off craigslist to start out. I have my eye on volkl kenjas for next year thought because I've definitely outgrown the sweet luvs already. For only going about 12 times I'm not doing too bad. I was tackling some double blacks at saddleback and sugarloaf in March. I also tried tele skiing and will be picking up a used setup in a couple weeks.

Archived