LegacyGT.com

New Girl in Town..

subie.snob

Hey Everyone! While I am a new member, I am definitely not new to Subarus.. I am now on #5!

I've owned (all 5MT):

1992 Legacy L

1996 Legacy L

1997 Legacy L Wagon

2010 Impreza 2.5i SE Hatchback

My newest baby is a 2005 LGT Wagon and I'm loving it!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome Beware of leg humping.

Ohhh, I was wondering if this was similar to most other forums, where the womens have to be careful about declaring their gender... looks like it is. :)

Welcome. I spent the first 20-some-odd years of my life in Aroostook County. I spent a lot of time in Southern Maine/NH when I first got my STi in the winter of 2003. Whooooo, good times.

Tits mcgee

Welcome. Quite a list of Subies there. :)

Do you find that there's more room in the back of your LGT wagon than your Impreza hatch?

Just wondering. When I pack my GF's trunk, I try to fit as much as possible back there so it's good info to have.

this post has multiple meanings.

Haha I think I can handle anything you guys dish out. Most of my friends are guys, and I'm an engineer so I'm around men all day. I think I've probably heard it all, so bring it on boys!

Yes, there is more room in the legacy wagon than Impreza hatch.. After some of the other commets im not sure if that was a serious inquiry or if you were talking about packing other trunks.

Haha I think I can handle anything you guys dish out. Most of my friends are guys, and I'm an engineer so I'm around men all day. I think I've probably heard it all, so bring it on boys!

Yes, there is more room in the legacy wagon than Impreza hatch.. After some of the other commets im not sure if that was a serious inquiry or if you were talking about packing other trunks.

So she has a dog and is into ass play...:munch:

Archived