LegacyGT.com

New Girl in Town..

subie.snob

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea... That's what I originally thought, until a certified mechanic told me otherwise.

certified mechanic? I had a certified mechanic tell me synthetic isn't needed in turbo subarus. remember, dealer techs are specifically trained to reuse just about anything and everything possible when it comes to repairs, this means, a timing belt replacement will likely only render a belt replacement opposed to the whole timing kit and pump which is the smarter thing to do. Of course, why would they say this? they'd LOVE to see you return for another repair

• Mega Users
Ss you've handled yourself pretty well, are you into modding at all or just a suby fan? How bout some pics of the the lgt?

^^These are the guys that you have to worry about. They say they are a nice guy and the rest of us are just assholes, then next thing you know he's piiyb dry in an alley somewhere.

^^These are the guys that you have to worry about. They say they are a nice guy and the rest of us are just assholes, then next thing you know he's piiyb dry in an alley somewhere.

Lmao! Never said i was a nice guy! If you wanna come off as an asshole thats your biz. I treat everyone w respect, male,female,trolls and leghumpers. Dont need bikini pics. Got a live gf at home. No need for e thugery or e casanovas.

• Mega Users
Lmao! Never said i was a nice guy! If you wanna come off as an asshole thats your biz. I treat everyone w respect, male,female,trolls and leghumpers. Dont need bikini pics. Got a live gf at home. No need for e thugery or e casanovas.

I have a "live" wife at home. I know she's "live" because she never shuts the fck up. She doesn't know the shit I post here. I try to keep it that way. And I enjoy bikini pics. :)

Ss you've handled yourself pretty well, are you into modding at all or just a suby fan? How bout some pics of the the lgt?

I'm interested in doing mods... Unfortuntalely I have to worry about the basic maintenance first and save some money. :-( I'll take some pics of it and post tonight.. She is all stock right now, but pretty nonetheless. :-)

next thing you know he's piiyb dry in an alley somewhere.

No one is going near my butt! You forget I'm a Maine girl and I drive a wagon. Imagine how many shotguns I can fit in that. ;-)

No one is going near my butt! You forget I'm a Maine girl and I drive a wagon. Imagine how many shotguns I can fit in that. ;-)

Touche' :lol:

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. I bet the thread gets locked by 5:00pm today.

Archived