LegacyGT.com

New Girl in Town..

subie.snob

This was only my first year skiing but I'm having a ton of fun. It definitely became my new addiction. I got a pair of k2 sweet luvs off craigslist to start out. I have my eye on volkl kenjas for next year thought because I've definitely outgrown the sweet luvs already. For only going about 12 times I'm not doing too bad. I was tackling some double blacks at saddleback and sugarloaf in March. I also tried tele skiing and will be picking up a used setup in a couple weeks.

Wish i had 12 days in this season, think i got 8 total. Last yr i got 30+ days in... If your looking for some good deals check out skis.com thats where i get alot of my stuff. Did learn to ride switch though right at the end of the season (maybe some time ill tell you about my bootfitter horrow stories)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was born in CT and my Dad lives there so thats where the pinstripes come from.

I wouldn't say I look down on you.. Although, I know civies had a lot more free time than MEs. ;-)

My boyfriend works for a sporting goods store (one night a week just for the discount) so I'm all set when it comes to gear and deals. :-) That and I'm master bargain shopper anyway.

Getting the 12 days in was tough! I skied on some pretty shitty (icy) stuff and it wasn't easy for a beginner. I still had fun. It was good to pick up a new winter activity since it was even worse for snowmobiling than skiing. I got a new (well used, but new to me) sled in October and I got only one weekend in. Talk about frustrating!!

I'm really just envious! I know a couple civies that work spring-fall but then have all winter off. They rent a place up north all winter and do nothing but ski and snowmobile. I have to work all year. :-(

Where are you now? You originally a Mainer?

hi my names gale, im about 6 foot 4 inches tall, tan skin, and handsome as helllll. i enjoy walks on the beach and a nice dinner and a movie. my favorite tv shows are bones, greys anatomy, and survivor. i love to clean and my coworkers claim im the neatest person in the office. im fluent in english, spanish, french, and sarcasm (thats my humor talking). im known to be a funny guy and i hope you enjoy my company. i look forward to trolling with you.

Haha I think I can handle anything you guys dish out. Most of my friends are guys, and I'm an engineer so I'm around men all day. I think I've probably heard it all, so bring it on boys!

Yes, there is more room in the legacy wagon than Impreza hatch.. After some of the other commets im not sure if that was a serious inquiry or if you were talking about packing other trunks.

you're going to fit in just fine here.

hi my names gale, im about 6 foot 4 inches tall, tan skin, and handsome as helllll. i enjoy walks on the beach and a nice dinner and a movie. my favorite tv shows are bones, greys anatomy, and survivor. i love to clean and my coworkers claim im the neatest person in the office. im fluent in english, spanish, french, and sarcasm (thats my humor talking). im known to be a funny guy and i hope you enjoy my company. i look forward to trolling with you.

Nice to meet you Gale! I'm 5'5'' and pale (I have this weird thing against getting skin cancer). I don't mind the beach but I prefer to be on top of a mountain. I love to cook but BBQing is my favorite. I don't like TV and my desk is usually an organized mess. I'm fluent in English and math. I don't know anything about sarcasm.

Archived