LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT to be Discontinued

08 WGT

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Outback is a great car? :lol:

I'd say it is mediocre for the market it's in. Middle of the road. It does the job and is competent for what most folks want (appliance like a toaster), but great?!?!?!?

For an inexpensive, reliable, roomy, comfortable AWD wagon with light offroad capability; yes, it's a great car for just over $20k. Why is that laughable exactly? Is there a comparable vehicle that you feel is better?

Not everyone wants a "driver's" car....for most people a car is just a conveyance (like your toaster).

For an inexpensive, reliable, roomy, comfortable AWD wagon with light offroad capability; yes, it's a great car for just over $20k. Why is that laughable exactly? Is there a comparable vehicle that you feel is better?

Not everyone wants a "driver's" car....for most people a car is just a conveyance (like your toaster).

Bare bones car. I'm not saying everyone wants a driver's car, but for the money other manufacturers offer more in creature comforts. Of course, if AWD is the big thing you want, Subaru does well. If you just want an appliance, Subaru doesn't rule. Oh, the current gen of Subarus are Fugly. Camry's are like supercars in the styling comparison.

The Outback is a great car? :lol:

I'd say it is mediocre for the market it's in. Middle of the road. It does the job and is competent for what most folks want (appliance like a toaster), but great?!?!?!?

Mediocre as in SUV of the Year and winning pretty much every comparison it's in as well as segment recommendations...:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bare bones car. I'm not saying everyone wants a driver's car, but for the money other manufacturers offer more in creature comforts. Of course, if AWD is the big thing you want, Subaru does well. If you just want an appliance, Subaru doesn't rule. Oh, the current gen of Subarus are Fugly. Camry's are like supercars in the styling comparison.

I'm still waiting for your example of a better awd wagon for the money available for sale in the US....

I'm still waiting for your example of a better awd wagon for the money available for sale in the US....

You're the one that thinks AWD is somehow the great manna from heaven. I already said that FWD does the job that 99% of folks thinks is ok. You may think AWD makes Subies the great deal. I don't think that the vast majority of car buyers give a crap about AWD. And so it is an added cost that detracts from interior space, gas mileage due to additional friction and weight that most folks don't need or care about.

As to another members comment on my fugly subaru opinion, I'll point to Subaru's market share as my evidence of styling crapiness. Sorry about pissing off you 5th gen whores.:lol:

You're the one that thinks AWD is somehow the great manna from heaven. I already said that FWD does the job that 99% of folks thinks is ok. You may think AWD makes Subies the great deal. I don't think that the vast majority of car buyers give a crap about AWD. And so it is an added cost that detracts from interior space, gas mileage due to additional friction and weight that most folks don't need or care about.

As to another members comment on my fugly subaru opinion, I'll point to Subaru's market share as my evidence of styling crapiness. Sorry about pissing off you 5th gen whores.:lol:

Perhaps you should consult post #321, I actually said the opposite of what you just claimed I said.

Done arguing with you as it seems you have no evidence behind anything you're spewing. And still you can't come up with a better substitute for those in the market for an outback.

You mean their increasing market share over the past 3 years? Are you high?

Perhaps you should consult post #321, I actually said the opposite of what you just claimed I said.

Done arguing with you as it seems you have no evidence behind anything you're spewing. And still you can't come up with a better substitute for those in the market for an outback.

Oh great Sir. I bow to your subjective wisdom.

I just stated my opinion. You just want to be a wise old dick. And I didn't know we were in an argument. :rolleyes:

You mean their increasing market share over the past 3 years? Are you high?

English fail, sh*t for brains. That would be "they're" not "their." And since you seem to have failed basic thinking 101, how did I imply or say Subaru increased their market share?

Look, if you want to suck SubieDick, please enjoy doing so. You seem to think any Subaru product is great. I think they're mediocre in general and occasionally they make something good but quickly correct that mistake by changing it. Keep your Subie worship if it fits you and makes you happy.

English fail, sh*t for brains. That would be "they're" not "their." And since you seem to have failed basic thinking 101, how did I imply or say Subaru increased their market share?

Look, if you want to suck SubieDick, please enjoy doing so. You seem to think any Subaru product is great. I think they're mediocre in general and occasionally they make something good but quickly correct that mistake by changing it. Keep your Subie worship if it fits you and makes you happy.

I f'ing love it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F*cking wife's laptop that I cannot type for shit on. I like dedicated keyboards. Oh, and I've had, mmmm, some wine. Lots of wine! :lol: And I'm trying to type and watch the NCAA women bball champ game.

love ur subie if you want. I think they are crap for the dollar and no longer performance bargains.

F*cking wife's laptop that I cannot type for shit on. I like dedicated keyboards. Oh, and I've had, mmmm, some wine. Lots of wine! :lol: And I'm trying to type and watch the NCAA women bball champ game.

love ur subie if you want. I think they are crap for the dollar and no longer performance bargains.

A night curled up with the wife's laptop, wine, and women's basketball. Sounds like fun! Gonna do your nails too? :lol:

A night curled up with the wife's laptop, wine, and women's basketball. Sounds like fun! Gonna do your nails too? :lol:

Bitch, my daughter is asleep so I can't get my nails done until tomorrow. She does awesome zebra stripes on my toenails.

And women's bball kicks men's basketball's ass. Actual teamwork, passing and stuff.

Archived