LegacyGT.com

2014 Subaru Forester Spy Photos

The B4

Pricing is out

Thanks for the link, this is all I wanted to know

"2014 Forester 2.5i Premium with a six-speed manual has standard heated front seats, heated side mirrors, and a windshield wiper de-icer"

Glad they kept a 6sp as an option on the premium unlike what they did with the legacy

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Legacy had dismal sales in that iteration afaik

Maybe, but all I need is for them to offer at the start so I can get mine.

We love our 6sp Premium. Had everything we wanted except leather and we added Katzkin for $1000.

Thanks for the link, this is all I wanted to know

"2014 Forester 2.5i Premium with a six-speed manual has standard heated front seats, heated side mirrors, and a windshield wiper de-icer"

Glad they kept a 6sp as an option on the premium unlike what they did with the legacy

That's nice to hear you can get some goodies with the 6 speed. Not everyone wants a stick shift because "it's cheaper".

That's nice to hear you can get some goodies with the 6 speed. Not everyone wants a stick shift because "it's cheaper".

BINGO I hate that other than VW every manufacturer assumes anyone that wants a stick it's because it's cheaper.

this is what i got at work today, pricing is pretty good $400 drop on the base model but touring xt has raised $2k and dropped HIDs :confused:

I wanted to thanks you for helping me search when I was looking for the manual Legacy. Do you have any information on the options yet?

Reading what you posted makes it hard to tell if you can order the sunroof on the 6 speed or not.

I wanted to thanks you for helping me search when I was looking for the manual Legacy. Do you have any information on the options yet?

Reading what you posted makes it hard to tell if you can order the sunroof on the 6 speed or not.

I dont know as far as accessories or anything like that but I have the standard equipment list that also list the option packages for the different trims.

It should be the same layout as it is right now, the Premium up will have standard panoramic moonroof base will not. But the base will come with 17" rims standard no extra package for it

2014_forester_std_equipment.pdf

I dont know as far as accessories or anything like that but I have the standard equipment list that also list the option packages for the different trims.

It should be the same layout as it is right now, the Premium up will have standard panoramic moonroof base will not. But the base will come with 17" rims standard no extra package for it

Hmm seems to indicate that you won't be able to get sunroof and stick. Well might be getting something else instead. Have to wait and see.

this is what i got at work today, pricing is pretty good $400 drop on the base model but touring xt has raised $2k and dropped HIDs :confused:

No drop of HIDs here, only the cheapest model have halogens instead of HIDs.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subaru.se%2Flineup%2Fnya-forester%2Ftechnical_information%2Fstandard_equipment

453747.png

yes but don't you pay around $30k for a base model? Im selling them for under $21k :lol:

got something else, interesting XTs dont have the new Jasmine Green or Burnished Bronze

2014_forester_models.pdf

yes but don't you pay around $30k for a base model? Im selling them for under $21k :lol:

got something else, interesting XTs dont have the new Jasmine Green or Burnished Bronze

Looks like I'll be ordering a Touring XT w/ Eyesight in DGM. I think I read all in the MSRP will be pushing $36k. Any insight on that rakapur?

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

Looks like I'll be ordering a Touring XT w/ Eyesight in DGM. I think I read all in the MSRP will be pushing $36k. Any insight on that rakapur?

I will be ordering an XT Touring in White. Invoice will be MSRP $36,220 invoice of $33,748. We don't have any factory installed option list right now, once I see something I will post it.

Can you check if you can order the Premium 6SP with a Sunroof?

Thanks

According to the Subaru literature linked above, I would say initially no. I am wondering if the 2.0XT includes awp or sunroof (or neither) My wife is up for a new car in the coming year or two, and she really likes heated seats.

According to the Subaru literature linked above, I would say initially no. I am wondering if the 2.0XT includes awp or sunroof (or neither) My wife is up for a new car in the coming year or two, and she really likes heated seats.

That's my guess too, but I want verification. I'm holding out on a new SUV for this. If can't get it the way I want, no reason to wait.

Can you check if you can order the Premium 6SP with a Sunroof?

Thanks

you cant.... thats really strange, they came 09-13s???

this is what I have from Subaru (can't post that page)

EFE (premium manual) has standard All Weather Package (AWP), which is included in listed prices. EFE-01, without AWP, is not available. EFE does not have a moonroof.

The 2.0XT will have sunroof but no AWP still :rolleyes: it is really ridiculous as the XT is suppose to be the sporty outdoors kind or Forester but no AWP??

That's my guess too, but I want verification. I'm holding out on a new SUV for this. If can't get it the way I want, no reason to wait.

No manuals in MD or VA unless someone preorded a 13' and didnt take it

You can't get the sport grill with the eyesight?

I have no idea what is up with that I am trying to find out but there might be something behind the grill like Benz has.

Archived