LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I saw a Silver LGT yesterday, around 5 - 5:30 p.m. with CT plates heading over to 95N via 287E. I was stuck in the one lane that goes to 95S by exit 10 on 287. Dunno if it's someone here...but I tried to wave...then saw the person weave in and out of the left lane...and that was that.

this was right by the Bently tennis courts. it was a silver (maybe white... it was pretty dark out) LGT wagon right at 10pm sharp.

i wasn't in an LGT at the time, so very little chance i was spotted.

Ahh, Im not a wagon, so that solves that issue :)

I saw a Silver LGT yesterday, around 5 - 5:30 p.m. with CT plates heading over to 95N via 287E. I was stuck in the one lane that goes to 95S by exit 10 on 287. Dunno if it's someone here...but I tried to wave...then saw the person weave in and out of the left lane...and that was that.

i was going to say...that was me. Since I was on I95S around that time... but I didnt come from 287. But I also have NY Plates :)

i was going to say...that was me. Since I was on I95S around that time... but I didnt come from 287. But I also have NY Plates :)

Must have just missed ya, then. I am always on 95 stuck in traffic around that time. Usually between the 5 - 5:30 timeslot...thank goodness I live off of exit 15...but of course, that's where all the traffic starts to break up...and flowing again! :rolleyes:

Anyone here have a red LGT with a spoiler parked in the Boston Billiards Club parking lot in Nashua, New Hampshire on Wednesday night around 5:30? I also see a red LGT, possibly the same car, traveling Route 3 on a regular basis.

suprised you havent seen my silver GT there yet

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Just noticed it was manual. Dont think it was yours, it had stock wheels.

geez anyone else around here with a legacy gt and actually cares about it. there are only 2 of us in rockland that i know of...anyone else?? all the rest are old ladys driving them!

Spotted someones black LGT wagon on Friday evening driving West on Rte.101 west in Exeter, NH.

Any takers....

Is this the same one I have seen twice in the AM at the Mobil on Epping Road in Exeter?

Is this the same one I have seen twice in the AM at the Mobil on Epping Road in Exeter?

Rob, if it has a NH vanity plate w/ the letters "NH" and some numbers, they live on Winter St. (as I've seen it parked there several times) < 1 mile from where you work.

im usually driving 101 east VERY early on mon/wed/fri morning...like 515am. and then again west on 101 around 830, sometimes earlier.

my red LGT has vanity NH plates: GOSOX04

Joe

Yeah that was you that I saw, I didn't remember your plate till you said that..

I'm west bound at 4am and east bound at around 630PM