LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I have been heavily on the look out, and have not seen ONE LGT in northeast connecticut..Then again, I do live in some po-dunk little town.. I may have to go and drive around boston to make some sightings.

I am on my way out to Mohegen Sun tonight, maybe i'll see one on my way there tonight.. Any gamblers here?

For those of you from the NH area there is gonna be one more LGT out there come tuesday. I bought the second to last 5speed LGT from a dealer in Manchester, who got it off the lot of Exeter Subaru. Dont be afraid to wave if you see me....:dm:
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

For those of you from the NH area there is gonna be one more LGT out there come tuesday. I bought the second to last 5speed LGT from a dealer in Manchester, who got it off the lot of Exeter Subaru. Dont be afraid to wave if you see me....dm.gif

What color is your 5MT? Sedan or wagon? If you're ever in Keene, NH, look for my silver LGT wagon. I just picked it up last Wendesdayhttp://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif!

on my way out to Mohegen Sun tonight, maybe i'll see one on my way there tonight.. Any gamblers here?

I was there thrusday night, and left my LGT with valet. When the guy dropped the car back off he said "wow, i had no idea subaru made a car like this" then as i stepped into the car he gave a last "have fun in this beautiful machine"

hell yeah....

I was there thrusday night, and left my LGT with valet. When the guy dropped the car back off he said "wow, i had no idea subaru made a car like this" then as i stepped into the car he gave a last "have fun in this beautiful machine"

hell yeah....

had my car complimented at Foxwoods too hahaha.

I have been heavily on the look out, and have not seen ONE LGT in northeast connecticut..Then again, I do live in some po-dunk little town.. I may have to go and drive around boston to make some sightings.

I am on my way out to Mohegen Sun tonight, maybe i'll see one on my way there tonight.. Any gamblers here?

I'm usually up in Bridgeport every once in a while. I take the 95 or Merrit Parkway and see GTs every time I go up there.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

today - Atlantic Blue OBXT pulling into the Windsor, CT taco bell (near the airport) today - as I was pulling out with my burrito supremes...

I keep seeing an Atlantic Blue GT sedan and a red GT wagon in the Simsbury, CT area, but both are driven by women - not likely to be legacy gt .com types...

but maybe

Wow......Subaru Fest today....I got sent home from work sick...

5:40ish - Silver sedan heading eastbound on Rt 2 out by lunenburg

7:35ish - FZANETTI baby....com'n off the ramp towards the neaaaked fish....

7:40ish - Black Sedan on rt 2eastbound closer to 95

8:00ish - Blue wagon parked in leominster at Imperial auto

3 Forester Xt's too.......that's the most I've ever seen, never mind in a 3 hour span....