LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I can't believe it - spotted a black GT limited wagon 5 speed with taupe just down the road from me on Sargent Street in Winchester. If you're on here - I've got the satin white GT limited - exactly the same except there's a bike rack on the top...

That was me...I saw you in my corner when I was trying to exit. I couldn't get a good look since it was a little congested...I just remeber the tinted windows.

Finally a confirmed siting..!!! You where flying on that exit.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Finally a confirmed siting..!!! You where flying on that exit.

There's a nice curve off the ramp...but someone was in front of me so I couldnt appreciate it. I see you are from CT....u ever take the Merritt? My favorite pkwy with all the curves.

By the way..do u have a manual or auto? Have u done anything to your car? I was looking for someone to recommend a shop for upgrades. Let me know if you know of anyone that you would recommend.

I actually saw one tonight (white) going towards the 59th St. Bridge and then on the LIE.

Last night 9/9 around 12:30 AM (or is it real early this morning?) spotted Silver GT with light tints and 18" prodrives with 7 spokes getting off the FDR at the Queensboro bridge exit. Took the bridge and followed into the LIE east. Guy had a Valentine 1 Radar detector on windshield and goatee (sound like a cop description!) Car looked really nice, no wing.

Anyone here? car was modded nicely, and may have a small drop. Gave me a good run on the expressway, even though I am still breaking her in. Got off at the Queens Blvd exit. Had Valley Stream Subaru plate frame.

Anyone here?

X

---

Last night 9/9 around 12:30 AM (or is it real early this morning?) spotted Silver GT with light tints and 18" prodrives with 7 spokes getting off the FDR at the Queensboro bridge exit. Took the bridge and followd into the LIE east. Guy had a Valentine 1 Radar detector on windshield and goatee (sound like a cop description!) Car looked really nice, no wing.

Anyone here? car was modded nicely, and may have a small drop. Gave me a good run on the expressway, even though I am still breaking her in. Got off at the Queens Blvd exit. Had Valley Stream Subaru plate frame.

Anyone here?

X

That was me! I was coming home from my girls house in the city. I saw you when you were behind me getting on the bridge. And then we met up again on the LIE.

Yeah...you definitely gave accurate description of me! Where are you from?

That was me! I was coming home from my girls house in the city. I saw you when you were behind me getting on the bridge. And then we met up again on the LIE.

Yeah...you definitely gave accurate description of me! Where are you from?

Ah cool! I figure you were here with the way your car was modded! :D Very nice! I am in Forest Hills, and I was coming from uptown as well. That freaking traffic on the FDR was murder, but the LIE was nice.

Very cool man, we should get all the NYC people together and have a meet!

EDIT: I just read your post ^^^ a few spots up of spotting me! I had not read it before I posted this.

X

---

did the black one have tints and lgt.com stickers in the rear windows cause i was on the pronx virer parkway around then.

We have tried befor to get an NYC meet going but i have no clue what happened to them :( best bet is a palisades mall met on like a saturday planed in advance.

We have tried befor to get an NYC meet going but i have no clue what happened to them :( best bet is a palisades mall met on like a saturday planed in advance.

OK fair enough. I am down to meet at the palisades mall. There are so very few legacy's GT's around here that it would be nice to see a few together. I am down for whatever.

X

---

OK fair enough. I am down to meet at the palisades mall. There are so very few legacy's GT's around here that it would be nice to see a few together. I am down for whatever.

X

Yeah they are cool peeps i hung with carman, redbeast, jedi, and a few others at a meet ls a bunch of nasioc guys. Also there is a meet every wed. night from nasioc that i am usualy at, look under tristate for NNJ or northern new jersey supper meet, they are all real fun to hang with. :)

BTW ther are not alot of New York legacy people on here or at least in a reasonable distance but there are even less sportin L7 badges (hint: theres just 1 and I'm braging about it :lol: )

^^^^^^ Does this mean you are iin as well? I was in teh Bronx River parkway yesterday around 9:30 picking up my friend on Gun Hill Road, and then later I went back home to Queens when I saw the silver GT that belongs to bluechipbmw.

X

---

There's a nice curve off the ramp...but someone was in front of me so I couldnt appreciate it. I see you are from CT....u ever take the Merritt? My favorite pkwy with all the curves.

By the way..do u have a manual or auto? Have u done anything to your car? I was looking for someone to recommend a shop for upgrades. Let me know if you know of anyone that you would recommend.

I actually saw one tonight (white) going towards the 59th St. Bridge and then on the LIE.

I take the Merritt when I'm going up to B-port. I am currently at Stage 2 parts wise but made a mistake and loaded AP stage 1 (long story). Its a 5MT. As for a good tuning shop thats close, check with the L.I. or P.A. guys. Also if you don't mind the drive I heard TDC in N.H. is great too.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I keep seeing a GT in archstone waltham... anyone wanna claim the car?

Also, I was at the zoom zoom live event over the past weekend and saw a silver GT... anyone? i know you're out there!

If you see a white LGT in or around Waltham, its probably me. I go to Bentley :) Also, elgeetee, did you see the car on trapelo or lexington street near Friendly's? Because I was driving to and from there at around that time last night :) Everyone seems to be seeing me, where are all you guys!

Sunday September 11, Going west on the Cross Island near the Whitestone bridge. Silver GTL, debadged. Man driving had a beard. I was behind you for a little bit, and then I took off at the Grand Central exit. Had USA Olympics vanity plates.

Anyone here?

X

---

If you see a white LGT in or around Waltham, its probably me. I go to Bentley :) Also, elgeetee, did you see the car on trapelo or lexington street near Friendly's? Because I was driving to and from there at around that time last night :) Everyone seems to be seeing me, where are all you guys!

this was right by the Bently tennis courts. it was a silver (maybe white... it was pretty dark out) LGT wagon right at 10pm sharp.

i wasn't in an LGT at the time, so very little chance i was spotted.