LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^^ LOL I Saw the Same guy at that same time.....that's too funny. How come I didn't see you!!!

I'm done with the spotted thing. I see so many and they are NEVER here.....people need to learn about this place they are missing out :D

^^ LOL I Saw the Same guy at that same time.....that's too funny. How come I didn't see you!!!

I'm done with the spotted thing. I see so many and they are NEVER here.....people need to learn about this place they are missing out :D

Come on dude!!!!!!!!

I have never seen you either!!!! heheheheheheeh

We need to schedule a meet sometime, Naked Fish would do it!!!!! hehehehehe

Too bad I couldn't make the Aug, 07th meet damn it...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I see a white, blue and black 05 OB every day on my way to and from work from Dover to UNH. Where are the OBXTs??? I have yet to see one in the Durham area, other than a professor who I actually recommended to buy the OBXT and he did the following month... cash....

Red OBXT Water St. Exeter, NH 8:20 am. I was pulling out of a parking space and he gave me the wave.

Oh yeah, Andy, I saw my second 3.0rrrrrr up here yesterday, silver, also on Water St.

Spotted an ABP LGT LTD in downtown Exeter NH while in my ABP LGT LTD at 10:30am.

NHLEG, I'm amazed mine hasn't been spotted running up and down Eppin' Road since May. Rob M.

guilty. my wife and i were looking for a spot at the mall when we spotted your black sedan. i was hoping it would be someone from this board.

Nice blue LGT wagon parked next to me at the North Shore mall in the lot across the road. About 4.30 on Sat. Anyone?