LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted an ABP LGT LTD in downtown Exeter NH while in my ABP LGT LTD at 10:30am.

NHLEG, I'm amazed mine hasn't been spotted running up and down Eppin' Road since May. Rob M.

Sedan or wagon? Also, I'm a little confused. Your location is MA, but you've been driving up and down Eppin' Road since May? I drive Eppin' Road (I assume you mean Rt. 27) every Thursday evening or Friday afternoon going to my lake house for the weekend and back again Sunday afternoon/evening. Never seen you, sorry.

I drive that streach of Eppin' road almost daily as I live on this side of Exeter...less than 2 miles from there. Did Sparky's ever get their liquor license back? Where exactly do you work? I'll pull in the lot next time I drive by and check out your car and say hi.

Hampstead NH

I see a silver LGT sedan and a black LGT sedan at least once a week near Rt 111 in Hampstead. Usually near Hannaford Market.

Neither of them have spoilers.

On Friday 8-19 I saw a red LGT sedan with a spoiler in Derry, NH. I gave the thumbs up.

Hheheh it was me!!!

Got spotted twice already, wow niice....

Were you driving your LGT wagon as well? Too bad I didn't see you, damn it... Otherwise I would have honked, waved, anything heheeheh

Where do you live? In Waltham as well? I am off Lexington st and Trapello road intersection...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I saw a White GT yesterday on my way to Boston on Saw Mill Parkway Southbound lane as I was going North don't know if it was anyone here. It was about 3:30pm. I guess I was in the Elmsford area as I'm looking at the directions thats the exit I took to get on Saw Mill Parkway. I wasn't in my GT though was in my Maxima. I don't take the GT on road trips because gas milage is better on Maxima and I can put regular in it. Although sometimes I wish I had it durring this trip as I followed an Evo for sometime on the way there and a WRX on the way home.

i wasn't in the lgt. it's my wife's daily driver.

Hheheh it was me!!!

Got spotted twice already, wow niice....

Were you driving your LGT wagon as well? Too bad I didn't see you, damn it... Otherwise I would have honked, waved, anything heheeheh

i'm going to push my luck now with a couple more sightings from this morning...

i saw:

red Outback 3.0 R Sedan on Lincoln St in Waltham around 9am

my wife saw:

regal blue pearl LGT wagon (just like ours) right behind her on Wood St in Lexington near Lincoln Labs (probably around 9am as well).

OK, I know you gotta be on here ;)

Silver GT Sedan, oem spoiler, 18" P1s?, disabled DRLs

Followed you Pike Eastbound from the rest stop in Ludlow all the way to Worcester (damn man you have a longer commute then I?)

At one point we also passed a blue / tan Outback XT but I highly doubt she's on here

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

Twas I....I believe you posted on NASIOC as well and I saw the post and answered there.

Getting off the pike at 11A for the 3rd time I've run into a stock black Legacy gt, you always head north on 495 after the tolls, I go south...

last few weeks I have been passed twice on the pike westbond by a silver gt, at the time I was in my wrb wagon, now I will be pimping a stock gt

That was me as well.....I thought you looked familiar when I saw you this morning....difference was the new leg instead of the wagon.